one person you need to beat in weight loss - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

one person you need to beat in weight loss

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 Ijustwanttobeperfect120

Ijustwanttobeperfect120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:03 PM

I'm 5'5 140 and my best friend is 5'9 250+ and she's been working out. So if she can do it, I can.

#42 Babygirlie

Babygirlie

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:10 PM

My ex-bestfriend who dropped me for a guy she met bc of me
HW: 87kg
GW 1: 80kg (15/03/20)
GW 2: 73kg (04/04/20)
GW 3: 67kg(07/06/20)
GW 4: 62kg(01/07/20)
CW: 60.2kg
GW 5: 57kg
GW challenge: 54kg
UGW: 50kg

weight.png

#43 EDucateMe

EDucateMe

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:11 PM

1. also my cousin. she's a few years older than me but we're extremely similar (cousin - bulimia, me - anorexia). she's always jealous whenever I achieve the tiniest of things, ghosts me for a year or two and only shows up to family functions, when she's skinny. It was never a competition to me but it's gotten so annoying that I now need to 'win'

2. a group of girls/friends that I never really see anymore. When we met as teens, we were all huge losers with several pounds too much on our bodies... back then I was the skinniest. all of them really got into fitness and I got severely depressed and gained a lot of weight. Now I refuse to meet them until I'm skinnier than them (I check their ig posts regularly)

Pathetic? Absolutely! Do I care? Absolutely not!

• meggiekittie and ghostlyalien like this

Accountability

170 / 5'7"

sw:  72kg / 158lbs

cw: 69kg / 152lbs

gw: 45kg / 99lbs 

72 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 45

#44 Boneyanddelicatex

Boneyanddelicatex

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:25 PM

My best friend and this other friend.

My best friend and I always get compared in everything, we go to the same uni by coincidence and even the same course. Teachers would compare our work, we wear the same clothes. I love her to bits, but she is naturally very slim and enjoys excercising and keeping fit and at my LW I could fit into any of her clothes which made me feel accomplished.

My other friend has an ED (which I noticed and spoke to her about), and she loses weight SO easily; its like she NEVER has an appetite. When I go around her house I binge so much but she is so thin and almost never hungry, and she speaks about it all the time which is understandable as she has an ED but it also triggers the hell out of me lol.

Last but not least is myself at my LW. 

• ghostlyalien likes this

#45 icebluequartz

icebluequartz

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:34 PM

So I have this cousin I hate. It’s a long story but she repulses me. On top of that, she’s really thin. She’s naturally thin but she’s lost a bit of weight. I feel like I’m in a competition with her. Like I HAVE to be thinner than her. That would make me better than her. Do you have anyone like that in your life?

Same here. My cousin is taller than me and we were at the same weight. She had a tummy though but everyone describes her thin and long. She lost weight for no reason and i was still struggling losing and gaining the same 5 lbs. I couldn't take my eyes of her that time. Now, i have lost 6 lbs since last year whilst she gained some weight. Unfortunately i am still not considered thin for anyone in my family. Only thing that they talk about is my thick thighs and how my body type shaped like this.

SNE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

#46 icebluequartz

icebluequartz

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:39 PM

my ex boyfriend's current girlfriend. doesnt even matter that my ex boyfriend told me shit like 'dont lose more weight youre fine as you are' the fact that we broke up and hes now with a skinnier girl says it all..

Be happy about you're no longer in relationship with a two-faced dumb

SNE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
  • milzybabi likes this

#47 meggiekittie

meggiekittie

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:15 PM

One of my childhood thru college best friends whom I barely speak with anymore sadly. She was my biggest threat even before I developed an ED I hated how much she loved and relished in her size. We're both petite but she's shorter and I was a little overweight in high school. Then we graduated and I quickly became underweight. Seeking her recognition. Too bad we saw each other every day and she was (acted) oblivious. Now 4 years later I'm still underweight but not as much and I saw a picture of her just yesterday and she looks to be about 15 lbs heavier than me. At least. I still don't feel anything. Actually I'm angry because I always felt like she fueled my terrible body image. I don't like saying that but...

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

#48 MrsN

MrsN

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:16 AM

Is everyone an option? Is myself an option? I feel like I'll never be thin enough, but right now I feel like I need to beat my previous lowest weight.

This is how I feel too x

height: 5.6ft    highest weight:9st/126lbs   lowest weight:5st 12/ 82lbs   current weight: 7.7st/105lbs     goal weight: 7st/98lbs 

#49 Demmi

Demmi

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:20 AM

My housemate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relapsed 29 April 2020 ✨tumblr_m1ikpbOQnc1qbpdcto1_500.gif

#50 QuarterFlounder

QuarterFlounder

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 01 July 2020 - 04:54 AM

Not someone currently, but a good friend of mine used to be sick and had a bmi of 15 because of it. I want to be sick.
cw: 100.0lb (18.2)
h: 5'2" / sw: 108lb (19.4)
hw: 119lb (21.4) / lw: 99lb (17.8)
gw1: 97lb (17.4)
gw2: 88lb (15.8)
ugw: 78lb (14.0)
108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100
99 98 97 96 95 94 93 92 91 90 89 88 87
86 85 84 83 82 81 80 79 78 ...

Last update: July 3, 2020

#51 Bloatedqueen

Bloatedqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

Not a specific person but girls I see randomly on the street who are pretty. It’s like thinspo irl. Makes me realize I’m fat and need to get in shape and lose weight

#52 themsads

themsads

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Locationtropical shithole

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:50 AM

i want to drop 6 lbs because thats the weight when people notice or get worried. i also think this helps me be thinner than this girl who gives off ED vibes and is more successful and liked than me. i cant be the latter two but i can stop binging right

23 / 5'1
an idiot

☂HBMI 23.4 (110, 20.8☀LBMI 18.9

#53 analgetica

analgetica

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Locationdelirium

Posted 02 July 2020 - 11:56 AM

This uni friend I made, she's actually a nice cool person and I like her a lot, and she's thin with a small frame and keeps commenting on herself being thin so I've made it my goal to get thinner than her.

#54 lizthediz

lizthediz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:10 PM

i know this sounds terrible but my boyfriend is naturally VERY skinny and underweight. he is 5'9 and he weighs 112lbs. his bmi is 16.5. he has health problems and a very high motabilism and he eats whatever tf he wants and im lowkey so jealous. i feel so huge when im with him and seeing as we live together hes a huge trigger to me. i feel so guilty about this bc if he knew how his weight was affecting me like this i know he would be incredibly upset because he cares about me so much and he really cant help being this skinny

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

#55 riskyraquel

riskyraquel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:22 PM

My boyfriend's ex girlfriend. She is so slim and tiny, got a perfect style and a beautiful face. She is just gorgeous and actually I'm so jealous of the way she looks. I know it's dumb but my aim is to get thinner than her, I'm a fool..

okay same. It’s sadly really effective cause it hurts to think of him with her. And she’s taller than me by at least a few inches so I’m jealous that she probably weighs the same or more than me but looks so much slimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#56 Leanan_Sidhe

Leanan_Sidhe

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 01:32 PM

1. My bestfriend - she is huge, had weight loss surgery and is gaining the weight back.  She is clearly twice my size, but whenever she mentions that she lost a pound or is "taking a weekend break" from her low carb diet.... competitiveness kicks in.

2. Both my sisters.  I was always the fat sister.  Now I am not.  It is going to stay that way too.

5'5

HW - 257

CW - 113.4

1st GW - 125 (2/21/20)

2nd GW - 120 (03/07/20)

3rd goal - 115 (04/01/20)

4th goal - 110 (04/25/20)

5th goal - 105

UGW - 100

To have control is the motto for having a perfect body and an ideal soul. 

#57 frerard4life

frerard4life

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSomerset, England / Swansea, Wales

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:27 PM

My sister, she is so skinny!

#58 frerard4life

frerard4life

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

I also want to be skinnier than all my uni friends, tired of being the fat friend.

#59 frerard4life

frerard4life

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

I also want to be skinnier than all my uni friends, tired of being the fat friend.

#60 butterfliewingthin

butterfliewingthin

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:55 PM

not really, i just want to fit in and look like the girls on instagram so when i scroll i don't feel huge, and i don't want to feel guilty when someone offers to go out to eat, my goals are rather abstract, not specifically a person i guess

palduo95611.png

~ Proving everyday that EDs are not restrictive to white cisgender females only ~

Height: 5'6"

SW: 145lb

CW: 125lb

GW: 100lb

UGW: 90lb

weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users