Questions for anyone who has tested positive (covid) - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Questions for anyone who has tested positive (covid)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Colour moving and still

Colour moving and still

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:24 PM

Did it cause a scratchy throat?. The scratchy throat is making cough. I have no other symptoms and do not personally know anyone who has tested positive. I'm really paranoid right now for some reason. Even though where I live case numbers very low compared to March. Going from 700 per day to under 200 per day.

#2 WildHare

WildHare

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 12:53 AM

My cough came more from a weird feeling when I tried to breathe, like from my shortness of breath. For my friend that gave me COVID though I think for him he said it was more like with his sore throat. He coughed hard and a lot though and I didn't. I think the main thing is the fever. If you don't have a fever I wouldn't be too worried about having it but if you want peace of mind then go get tested.

☽"لربما القمر ليس جميلا إلا لأنه بعيد"☾

-محمود درويش

#3 Colour moving and still

Colour moving and still

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 09:06 AM

My cough came more from a weird feeling when I tried to breathe, like from my shortness of breath. For my friend that gave me COVID though I think for him he said it was more like with his sore throat. He coughed hard and a lot though and I didn't. I think the main thing is the fever. If you don't have a fever I wouldn't be too worried about having it but if you want peace of mind then go get tested.

Thanks for the reply!. Turns out i only have post nasal drip !.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users