numbness & hot feeling in stomach? - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

numbness & hot feeling in stomach?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 starvebulimic

starvebulimic

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 05:34 PM

so when i really heavily restrict (which i’ve got back into recently after binging) where i eat between nothing-500 calories a day i get the same symptoms every time. my hands and feet go completely numb and tingly for hours at a time most days, i think more my right side if that makes a difference? it’s really uncomfortable and freaks me out along with the other symptoms of coldness, dizziness, headaches, disorientation and abdominal pain and recently a strange feeling in my stomach similar to when you drink a hot drink and feel it go down to your stomach, but i haven’t drank anything. it’s getting more and more severe and i’m starting to worry it’s something bad as i just feel weak all around but i can’t stop restricting. sorry this was long i just wondered if anyone feels similar with the numbness and hot feeling to your stomach and what to do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users