help :( - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

help :(

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:45 PM

it’s my birthday tomorrow (01.07) & I plan to have whatever I want but I’m terrified..
Usually when I plan cheat days I don’t give a damn & I eat everything and anything
I spent last years birthday in hospital because of refeeding syndrome so I really wanted to enjoy this one..
I fasted two days prior
I wanted to be in a 5000 calorie deficit just to be sure that I didn’t gain any weight.. but I don’t think I am..
my bmi is 14.2, I’ve had a binge day 9 days ago.. it feels too close to have another one :(
truth is I want to have whatever I want tomorrow but I’m so anxious and nervous, I never used to be but idk I’m just really scared of gaining..

#2 activecheesecake

activecheesecake

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1580 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:59 PM

it’s my birthday tomorrow & I plan to have whatever I want but I’m terrified..
Usually when I plan cheat days I don’t give a damn & I eat everything and anything
I spent last years birthday in hospital because of refeeding syndrome so I really wanted to enjoy this one..
I fasted two days prior
I wanted to be in a 5000 calorie deficit just to be sure that I didn’t gain any weight.. but I don’t think I am..
my bmi is 14.2, I’ve had a binge day 9 days ago.. it feels too close to have another one :(
truth is I want to have whatever I want tomorrow but I’m so anxious and nervous, I never used to be but idk I’m just really scared of gaining..

Aww :( I can relate. You probably have no one to tell you this irl, but you worked hard to have whatever you want tomorrow and it's your birthday. Make it a good one and try to kick your anxiety in the ass! Virtual hugs <33

• Almost Gone Imouto and Weak69 like this

BODY CHECKS

CW: idk probs 110

HW: 150

GW: 88

Accountability

#3 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:13 PM

Aww :( I can relate. You probably have no one to tell you this irl, but you worked hard to have whatever you want tomorrow and it's your birthday. Make it a good one and try to kick your anxiety in the ass! Virtual hugs <33

I’ll try.. I mean I can always account for it later right?
  • activecheesecake likes this

#4 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:29 PM

I’m sorry for being annoying guys, I fed up of me

#5 chessssssy

chessssssy

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3482 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:31 PM

eat that cake, I swear you'll be okay <333 try not to weigh yourself for a lil while in case you gain some food weight. BMI 14 is super tiny so pls take care!!
  • Weak69 likes this

giphy.gif

168 cm (5'6)

HW 75 kg (165 lbs)                  

CW 52.9 kg (116.6 lbs)                                     

BMI 18.7

GW: 55 kg 50 kg (110 lbs) 

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_4dz20dms0v40cos0ckoc4ck8g.

#6 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:32 PM

eat that cake, I swear you'll be okay <333 try not to weigh yourself for a lil while in case you gain some food weight. BMI 14 is super tiny so pls take care!!

I plan on eating more than cake .. say I ed up consuming 5000 calories.. I fasted two days already, I’ll be okay if I compensate after right?

#7 activecheesecake

activecheesecake

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1580 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:36 PM

I’ll try.. I mean I can always account for it later right?

yeah of course you can! you have a lot of time to make up for it! I really hope you're able to enjoy your bday

• Weak69 likes this

BODY CHECKS

CW: idk probs 110

HW: 150

GW: 88

Accountability

#8 claraistired

claraistired

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

Honestly just try to eat whatever you think you can enjoy. It's your birthday after all and if the only sweets you can handle are flavored oatmeal have a birthday oatmeal instead of cake (I don't know what you like but oatmeal is one of my favorite foods)

• Weak69 likes this

#9 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:49 PM

yeah of course you can! you have a lot of time to make up for it! I really hope you're able to enjoy your bday

You’ve got a calming aura about you.. thank you so much x
Even if I consume 5000 calories I’ll be okay?

#10 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:50 PM

Honestly just try to eat whatever you think you can enjoy. It's your birthday after all and if the only sweets you can handle are flavored oatmeal have a birthday oatmeal instead of cake (I don't know what you like but oatmeal is one of my favorite foods)

Oatmeal is meh I don’t mind it, I rarely have it though
I feel like it’s not okay for me to eat as much and many calories as I want..

#11 claraistired

claraistired

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:55 PM

I'm sometimes afraid because I had a phase of binging in high school but what helps me is going for pre-portioned foods whenever possible. If I were afraid of being unable to stop I'd make a set amount of cupcakes for everyone leaving only one for myself as a deterrent. I would know that there is a clear beginning and end as well as not wanting to eat someone else's cupcake.

#12 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:00 PM

I'm sometimes afraid because I had a phase of binging in high school but what helps me is going for pre-portioned foods whenever possible. If I were afraid of being unable to stop I'd make a set amount of cupcakes for everyone leaving only one for myself as a deterrent. I would know that there is a clear beginning and end as well as not wanting to eat someone else's cupcake.

I prefer individual things aswell it definitely stops me from overeatingbthem..
Like say I wouldn’t open the package of a portioned thing, but if it was a whole cake pan, I’d keep cutting ‘small slithers’ off and end up consuming nearly 1/2 the cake without realising, but I would never ever consume say a whole cupcake
  • claraistired likes this

#13 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:02 PM

will I be okay if I consume 5000 calories
-2000 from 2 days prior fasting
-1000 from TDEE for that day
2000 surplus.. which I can undo if I fast two days after or restrict after.. to 400 a day for 4 days?

#14 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:58 PM

Bump

#15 lavenderxox

lavenderxox

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationDaydreaming

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:38 PM

You will be okay.  Please have a nice birthday! You deserve it!!! Wishing you a beautiful birthday! ♥

• Weak69 likes this

#16 ChibiBunny

ChibiBunny

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3158 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:56 PM

You're going to be fine, you deserve to eat what you want. I really, genuinely hope you can allow yourself to have a good birthday, you deserve it <3

• Weak69 likes this

Currently trying to beat my lowest BMI and get down into the single digits so I can maybe finally feel worthy of recovering.

Feeling like a failure in every other aspect of life so I'm just waiting until I can destroy myself without interruption. 

#17 FailingPerfectionist

FailingPerfectionist

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:00 PM

I know it's really hard but please try to put your ED on the back burner for one day. Life is short and you don't want to look back on this birthday in the future and remember how it was ruined by your ED.

• Weak69 likes this

tumblr_n85t4dxnea1tbm4w8o1_500.gif?w=500

#18 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:07 PM

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIVING! It’s crazy how a couple words can help me so much!

I know it's really hard but please try to put your ED on the back burner for one day. Life is short and you don't want to look back on this birthday in the future and remember how it was ruined by your ED.

You're going to be fine, you deserve to eat what you want. I really, genuinely hope you can allow yourself to have a good birthday, you deserve it <3

You will be okay. Please have a nice birthday! You deserve it!!! Wishing you a beautiful birthday! ♥

You’re all amazing thank you so much! I honestly feel like enjoying it now!
You godsend, secyalixious, strong beautiful, breathing souls! THANK YOU! *massive hug*
  • lavenderxox, FailingPerfectionist and ChibiBunny like this

#19 FailingPerfectionist

FailingPerfectionist

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:09 PM

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIVING! It’s crazy how a couple words can help me so much!

You’re all amazing thank you so much! I honestly feel like enjoying it now!

so glad, hope you have a nice day x

• Weak69 likes this

tumblr_n85t4dxnea1tbm4w8o1_500.gif?w=500

#20 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:17 PM

so glad, hope you have a nice day x

I can’t even explain how grateful I am of your existence.. Your support is precious
  • FailingPerfectionist likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users