help :( - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

help :(

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:42 PM

I kept waking up every 30 minutes, my stomach was burning so after a 54 hour fast, and your guys amazing support I went down and ate. I was going to resist I tried, I out the kettle on and I was going to have just a green tea, but whilst waiting for the kettle to boil, I ended up having a massive scoop Neapolitan Ice cream, 1/2 small chappatti, 1/4 cup saag, 1/4 cup shalgam, serving sev. So that’s 500 calories let’s say just to be safe p, I shouldn’t have gone down but it’s okay

i can make up for it

oh I also weighed myself before hand hoping it would stop me, but I lost a kg Haha, I’m now 37.60kg putting my bmi at 13.i

#22 ChibiBunny

ChibiBunny

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3179 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:46 PM

THANK YOU ALL FOR LIVING! It’s crazy how a couple words can help me so much!
You’re all amazing thank you so much! I honestly feel like enjoying it now!
You godsend, secyalixious, strong beautiful, breathing souls! THANK YOU! *massive hug*

Good, I'm glad you feel better. Have an awesome birthday, you deserve nothing but the best :)

Currently trying to beat my lowest BMI and get down into the single digits so I can maybe finally feel worthy of recovering.

Feeling like a failure in every other aspect of life so I'm just waiting until I can destroy myself without interruption. 

#23 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:01 PM

Good, I'm glad you feel better. Have an awesome birthday, you deserve nothing but the best :)

After a 54 hour fast I consumed 500 calories I’m back in bed now.. haha it’s okay I’ll be okay

i mean I lost a kg I’m 37.6kg now

ill probably gain 0.5kg from today, which I can easily lose in a week max 

so it’s okay!

thank you for making me realise that

• ChibiBunny and TinyCherub like this

#24 TinyCherub

TinyCherub

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationDelaware, USA

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:04 PM

Aww I hope you have an awesome birthday! I hope you get to eat something lovely, especially after fasting too it will be 100x nicer :)

little by little...

weight.png

#25 Weak69

Weak69

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:05 PM

Aww I hope you have an awesome birthday! I hope you get to eat something lovely, especially after fasting too it will be 100x nicer :)

I get full super duper quickly especially because I eat fast, I need to learn to eat slower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users