My high school bully got fat - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My high school bully got fat

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 claraistired

claraistired

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

Does it make me a bad person to be slightly happy that she's fat now? Did any of you have similar situations?

• thelostkitten, mirrikitty, bipolarskellington and 1 other like this

#2 mamallama

mamallama

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:44 PM

Nah I feel this so much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • thelostkitten likes this

#3 mamallama

mamallama

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:44 PM

Most of the people that bullied me are big/fat now and I’m like HA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • thelostkitten likes this

#4 malcolm

malcolm

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1669 posts
  • Locationouter space

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:31 PM

YES omg this girl in third grade stabbed me in the eye with a pencil and she was suuuuuper thin back then but now she's borderline morbidly obese and I get some sort of sick satisfaction from it

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

#5 menhera-kun

menhera-kun

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationHalcyon Tower

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:48 PM

Not my bully but my shitty ex boyfriend. 
He used to have a beautifully fit and lean body because he played football, now he’s pudgy and fat.

Serves him fucking right for the nasty rumors he spread after we broke up 

• paperaeroplane, mirrikitty and Outlier like this

original.gif

19 years old | ugw: 90

#6 djsta

djsta

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2020 - 05:06 AM

Does it make me a bad person to be slightly happy that she's fat now? Did any of you have similar situations?

Absolutely NO reason to feel bad about deriving joy in that. You didn’t make them that way, and if you happened to be overweight in HS and now you are not, you deserve to take pleasure in that as well so it’s a win-win :)

I have had this happen with distant family members who used to tell me that I needed to slim down and now they are fully insulated for the winter...in the middle of summer LMAO

6’0

SW 242.6 (07-01-2019)

GW1 160 (03-28-2020)

GW2 155 (04-07-2020)

GW3 150 (04-21-2020)

CW 154 (06-26-2020) BF 9.5%

UGW 145/BF 7%...or maybe less?

#7 SkarletDusk

SkarletDusk

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:24 AM

i can relate so much lmao. Not bullies but ive had friends and relatives who were mean for no good reason, now they are overweight and curious asking me tipz and trickz all that shit, whereas they were the ones who once criticized and made fun of my appearance. 

• narcissistist likes this

#8 Len00

Len00

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:35 AM

YES omg this girl in third grade stabbed me in the eye with a pencil and she was suuuuuper thin back then but now she's borderline morbidly obese and I get some sort of sick satisfaction from it

stabbed you in the eye with a pencil?

I'm kind of curious, did anything happen to her (for being stabby)

• paperaeroplane, Wonderland? and malcolm like this

#9 Wonderland?

Wonderland?

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:00 AM

WTF?? She stabbed you in the eye??

• thinspo.girl and malcolm like this

Avada Kedavra

#10 Wonderland?

Wonderland?

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:04 AM

My best friend in primary school had this other friend (M) who haaaaated me. No idea why, but I tried so hard to be cool with her and she literally said to my face, "I hate you, I'm friends with #####, not you. We're never going to be friends" (paraphrased because I was like 9 years old, but it was to that effect and she 100% said she hated me  :lol: ). Anyway, she was always super skinny and on the running/swimming teams and I was always pretty chunky and self conscious about it. My best friend was/is super skinny too, so it made me feel like I had no right to be friends with her because I was fat and they weren't. 

Anyway, M is morbidly obese now, married to a dude who's kind of weird looking (sorry my man).

I'm no size 0 myself, but she's waaaaay bigger than me and I take a special, fiendish delight in it. 

Avada Kedavra

#11 Team_DietDrPepper

Team_DietDrPepper

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8907 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:12 AM

yes! These two girls were major who were major B's are overweight and it gives me a weird satisfaction. 

Height- 5'0

HW- 126.8 pounds (March 2020)

LW- 87 pounds (April 2015)

CW- 123.4 pounds   

GW- 96 pounds

UGW-78 pounds

damn-it-im-fat-18331225.png

#12 malcolm

malcolm

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1669 posts
  • Locationouter space

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:03 AM

stabbed you in the eye with a pencil?

I'm kind of curious, did anything happen to her (for being stabby)

WTF?? She stabbed you in the eye??

Yup!
We were sitting down in the hallway during snack time and she accused me of faking my food allergies. She told me that she had switched my food with the regular kind that wasn't allergen free. I was pretty paranoid at this point because I'd gone into anaphylaxis once before because she pulled the same prank, so I panicked and raised my hand to ask my teacher if I could get something different. The girl didn't like that her "plan" wasn't working, so she grabbed a pencil from the kid next to her and stabbed at my face.

I'm pretty sure that she was aiming for my cheek, but the pencil went into my eye. I started screaming at her (naturally) and my teacher ran over and got me to the hospital. I don't remember everything that was damaged, but my cornea got the worst of it and my sight in that eye is a lot worse than the other one now.

But good news is that she was kicked out of school and had to move school districts! So yeah, if she ever sees this: fuck you kayla.

#13 milzybabi

milzybabi

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:07 AM

my ex boyfriend is chubby. since i despise him now i get some satisfaction from that fact, even though he probably doesnt care about his own weight much

tumblr_inline_mzbhe8cMla1qc0a2r.gif

5'3

current : 67

goal : 45

highest : 69

lowest : 50

(kg)

let all that you do be done in love  

tumblr_inline_mzbhe8cMla1qc0a2r.gif

#14 Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on planet earth

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:13 AM

Yup!
We were sitting down in the hallway during snack time and she accused me of faking my food allergies. She told me that she had switched my food with the regular kind that wasn't allergen free. I was pretty paranoid at this point because I'd gone into anaphylaxis once before because she pulled the same prank, so I panicked and raised my hand to ask my teacher if I could get something different. The girl didn't like that her "plan" wasn't working, so she grabbed a pencil from the kid next to her and stabbed at my face.

I'm pretty sure that she was aiming for my cheek, but the pencil went into my eye. I started screaming at her (naturally) and my teacher ran over and got me to the hospital. I don't remember everything that was damaged, but my cornea got the worst of it and my sight in that eye is a lot worse than the other one now.

But good news is that she was kicked out of school and had to move school districts! So yeah, if she ever sees this: fuck you kayla.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatal

Honestly, I was expecting something like a lawsuit and an attempted murder charge for switching your food for the first time... She could've killed you! Maybe secure a bag or two for the eye she stabbed, CPS involved because her parents clearly didn't know how to raise a child. Most four year olds even know not to stab someone with a pencil.

Still glad to hear she had to move school districts tho, but I also can't help but wonder about how much money you could've gotten out of her and her parents lol.

Height: 5'1 / 154,5 cm.

CW: 86 lbs / 39 kg.

BMI: 16,3.

GW1: 84 lbs / 38 kg.

GW2: 80 lbs / 36 kg.

GW3: 76 lbs / 34 kg.

UGW: 72 lbs / 32,5 kg.

#15 A Sky

A Sky

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2722 posts
  • LocationFree Falling

Posted 01 July 2020 - 09:43 AM

Oh sweet Karma lol
  • Karebear2 likes this

Too Many Attractive People, Not Enough Interesting one... Don't Be Eye Candy, Be Soul Food

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Jcollier.jpg

Accountability: Living with ED

https://www.myproana...tability-log/"]

#16 KuroNoShiroChan

KuroNoShiroChan

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6635 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:11 AM

Nope, if i hate someone or dislike if they get fat well makes me feel a hell of a lot better  - so no as long as you dont you know are being mean about to the person / taunting them directly its fine, they dont know what is on you mind and you can think whatever you want about them 

displaypicture-3.png

Hw: 123 lbs

LW 74.9 lbs

Cw: 108lbs 😭  :blink:

Skærmbillede 2019-05-26 kl. 08.57.03.png

Gw1: 88lbs

Gw 2: 77lbs

Gw 3: 74.9 lbs

girl-sending-virtual-hug-gif.gif   giphy.gif

:wub: UGW: BMI 8.2  :wub: 

64532621_1357338147752827_6975737293474627584_n.jpg

#17 malcolm

malcolm

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1669 posts
  • Locationouter space

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:30 AM

Honestly, I was expecting something like a lawsuit and an attempted murder charge for switching your food for the first time... She could've killed you! Maybe secure a bag or two for the eye she stabbed, CPS involved because her parents clearly didn't know how to raise a child. Most four year olds even know not to stab someone with a pencil.

Still glad to hear she had to move school districts tho, but I also can't help but wonder about how much money you could've gotten out of her and her parents lol.

True. We did actually consider a lawsuit but her family are really good old friends of my family so it would have been extremely weird. It all worked out though because her parents were unbelievably apologetic and they paid all the hospital expenses and for my first pair of glasses lol

• Heart of Ice likes this

#18 narcissistist

narcissistist

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:39 AM

two girls from my high school were twigs from being really active (and like bc they were 17) and of course were cheerleaders/ gymnasts

Such means girls!!! Both are trending towards morbidly obese rn and it sparks joy 

#19 tove lo

tove lo

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:20 AM

Stabbed u in the eye!? Damn
  • malcolm likes this

#20 skinnyandgay

skinnyandgay

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2547 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:47 PM

My abusive highschool boyfriend has put on over 100 pounds in the 3 years since I dumped him, I can’t help but laugh
  • menhera-kun and tove lo like this

shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts

you are all that I've got.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users