My high school bully got fat - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My high school bully got fat

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on planet earth

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:41 PM

True. We did actually consider a lawsuit but her family are really good old friends of my family so it would have been extremely weird. It all worked out though because her parents were unbelievably apologetic and they paid all the hospital expenses and for my first pair of glasses lol

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Glad to hear they were actually sorry. That would indeed be weird, but I still find it questionable how their child could even do such a thing especially since your families are friends but I guess all families have a black sheep.
  • malcolm likes this

Height: 5'1 / 154,5 cm.

CW: 86 lbs / 39 kg.

BMI: 16,3.

GW1: 84 lbs / 38 kg.

GW2: 80 lbs / 36 kg.

GW3: 76 lbs / 34 kg.

UGW: 72 lbs / 32,5 kg.

#22 Ellakatt

Ellakatt

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:41 PM

My ex-best friend in highschool used to be like 5'11 and 130 pounds. She looked like a twig. In senior year, she got chubby esp around her stomach. 

Hahaha,,, I mean,, she kicked me out of the club we started together and would inhale my entire kitchen whenever she came over to my house. So. 

LW: 90 (BMI 15.8) 

HW: 156 (BMI 27) 

CW: 120 (BMI 21) 

GW: skeleton 

H: 5'3.5 

#23 Karebear2

Karebear2

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1501 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:06 PM

stabbed you in the eye with a pencil?

I'm kind of curious, did anything happen to her (for being stabby)

“For being stabby” 😂😂😂😂 this made me chuckle I needed it so thank you.
But seriously OP I hope there was serious repercussions for her and I hope there was no lasting damage to your eye!! When I was about 9/10 a girl choked me in front of the class and the teacher walked in on it (she had left the room for a couple of mins) that girls parents got called apparently and my parents did not get notified and nothing further happened..... schools are so shit for dealing with these things..
On my way back down the rabbit hole..

#24 Karebear2

Karebear2

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1501 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 01 July 2020 - 02:10 PM

This thread is a mood though! My ex friend had also gained a lot of weight and I shouldn’t feel the sick sense of satisfaction that I do.... I stalk her to make sure she’s not lost it yet.. I’m terrible.. she always had a great figure not model like or skinny but curves in all the right places basically and I’ve always struggled with my weight so to see her a lot bigger than me is satisfying I hate to admit it I’d be satisfied by it even if we were still friends I’d just feel even more guilt about it.
On my way back down the rabbit hole..

#25 bluefingered

bluefingered

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2182 posts
  • LocationLarder in a London flat

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:30 PM

a girl in my primary school used to punch me in the stomach after lunch so i'd be sick and had a little gang of her friends chase me into toilets and start stroking my hair with messy/dirty hands when i eventually had to come out because she knew i hated getting my hair dirty and it was hard to wash out. last time i heard of her she was almost obese. 

lw (07/2017): 37kg (bmi 14.4)

hw (06/2018): 54kg (bmi 21)

height: 160cm

end of february gw: 51kg/112lbs (bmi 19.6) ✓

end of march gw: 49kg/108lbs (bmi 19.1)

end of april gw: 47kg/103lbs (bmi 18.3)

end of may gw: 45kg/99lbs (bmi 17.5) 

end of june gw: 43kg/94lbs (bmi 16.7) 

end of july gw: 41kg/90lbs (bmi 16) 

ugw: 40kg/88lbs (bmi 15.6)

DistortedImaginativeDesertpupfish-small.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#26 lilalula

lilalula

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 03:38 PM

YES omg this girl in third grade stabbed me in the eye with a pencil and she was suuuuuper thin back then but now she's borderline morbidly obese and I get some sort of sick satisfaction from it

Wow that sounds potentially permanently damaging, both mentally and physically

Were you okay after?

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
  • malcolm likes this

#27 270 to 130

270 to 130

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:10 PM

Nope. I feel the same way. Have had several gals get super fat after high school either due to marriage, children, just life, or all three. I sometimes prowl Facebook and lurk their accounts and pictures. But I did feel bad when I heard that a gal died in an accident a few years back and I first thought “that’s what that bitch gets” tho. That was pretty fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

270 - 190 in 6 months

#28 MindreAna

MindreAna

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3081 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:19 PM

They’re basically all fat and ugly now and most of all so prematurely old looking it warms my heart.

#29 malcolm

malcolm

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1669 posts
  • Locationouter space

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:27 PM

Wow that sounds potentially permanently damaging, both mentally and physically

Were you okay after?

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

It did some pretty intense damage to my vision in that eye, but nothing that some adjustments and glasses couldn't fix. ♡

• lilalula likes this

#30 q1s2e3

q1s2e3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:36 PM

that’s a mood

Spoiler

#31 Train Wreck

Train Wreck

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:37 PM

there was a group of girls who used to shout things at me in the corridors and try to corner me on the walk home from school. They were the type of girls who nobody actually liked and weren't even pretty despite acting like they were runway models, They somehow deluded themselves into thinking they were popular but everyone hated them (you know the type?)

I was the type of person who wasn't in the 'popular group' but was chill with everyone so the actually popular girls, and the football boys, would always defend me when it happened in school.

They would mainly make comments about my weight and call me fat but last time I saw them all together (at a school award event a while after we left) I was at my lowest weight and they were all bigger than me.

I gained weight during a forced 'recovery' (which lowkey turned into bullimia) but some of them are now bigger than I ever was at my highest weight. On top of that theyre doing absolutely nothing with their lives which is even better.

I fully admit some times I've seen them I have laughed in the street at what they have turned into. One of them saw me laugh and said absolutely nothing which felt so powerful.

I would never judge someone on their weight or appearance in any other situation, but when someone spent years trying to make me feel awful about being overweight and told me how disgusting I was because of it, to see them now in that positions despite what they said to me about how fat I was and 'theyd never let themselves be that disgusting' it  makes me want them to experience the same thing 

#32 Mitortuga

Mitortuga

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 July 2020 - 06:51 PM

I was horribly bullied in elementary/middle school. Had to move because of it.

They're all fat af now and I love it.

5'4"
lw: 105
hw: 210

gw1: 160

gw2: 130
ugw: 115

cw: 199
bmi: 34.2

#33 teaworkeat

teaworkeat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3046 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:24 PM

I wasn’t bullied hardcore and never really knew it could be considered bullying till later in life, but yeah. Funny how they notice you too when you’re hotter than they are now. MUAAAAHAHAHAH

#34 northernsoul

northernsoul

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:25 PM

can confirm that karma has a funny way of manifesting itself and that its 100% okay to get satisfaction out of the weight gain of your enemies, sorry not sorry

Height: 5'11"

HW: 145

LW: 126

CW: 132.2

GW1: 130

GW2: 125

GW3: 120

UGW: 115

source.gif

tumblr_n9s8c1TyhZ1sxfqdyo1_r1_500.gif

#35 Purple Haze

Purple Haze

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:35 PM

This was one of the things I quite enjoyed while looking up the popular people I went to highschool with.  They all look older and fatter than me lol.  Some surprisingly so :o

b37.png

#36 pastafreak

pastafreak

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9253 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:57 PM

i mean yeah it's probably unproductive/unhealthy to waste your energy worrying about her weight, but ngl i would be so happy if someone i didn't like got fat too

#37 paperaeroplane

paperaeroplane

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 02 July 2020 - 04:37 PM

yes! These two girls were major who were major B's are overweight and it gives me a weird satisfaction. 

YOUR SIGNATURE

tenor.gif?itemid=5378954

weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users