What are your toxic reasons to lose weight? - Page 30 - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What are your toxic reasons to lose weight?

• Please log in to reply
675 replies to this topic

#581 flaneur

flaneur

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6253 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 05:48 PM

so that my mom regrets ever calling me fat
  • journeyTo100 likes this

#582 DisorderDelight

DisorderDelight

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 10:43 AM

I was the chubby friend in hs and when I go back for my reunion I want to shock the fuck out of them. I also want to be smaller than my ballerina cousin. I want people to stop saying I look healthy.

#583 Anniemakesherselfsmall

Anniemakesherselfsmall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:22 PM

So my nudes are fire again 😂

Look, people appreciate my fat nudes but I'm fucking sick of needing to put my phone on a shelf on a timer to take them because my fat ass can't fit in the frame otherwise.

It was so easy when I was skinny. I looked cute at every angle and if I didn't I could facetune it until I did. Now I can't even get myself in the frame while I'm holding my phone and it takes 30 pictures to get one I like.

#584 Anniemakesherselfsmall

Anniemakesherselfsmall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:45 PM

Also my man and I have a kinda open relationship (open-ish haha) and he constantly compares me to women he's chatting with and it makes me so angry.

He never does it directly. It's always like "yeah, she's really into the gym. But not like you. She's actually really into it" and it then it always turns out he's wrong and I'm more into fitness than she is. But I hate how he looks at our bodies, hears them mention the gym one time, assumes they are more into it and feels the need to compare us.

Plus he makes comments about money like "she bought a house all on her own, why aren't you that motivated?" But then it always turns out she won the house in the divorce and hasn't ever worked she just got it because of the kids. Stupid stuff like that. I know in the type of sales I do thin-ness = way more money and I just want to capitalize on that until I'm making so much he doesn't dare open his mouth about my earnings.
  • fαye likes this

#585 BakedBarbie

BakedBarbie

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 07:06 PM

I want to get back down to my lw to make my ex feel like a fat pig because I mean he is overweight and has struggled with body image issues but he’s also cruel so that’s how I justify the fat hate. Sorry not sorry. So like revenge body and I also get a sick kick out of those envious stares I get from random women at stores. I know I’m attractive I’ve heard it my whole life but being skinny def increases the jealousy c:

#586 seaweedcola

seaweedcola

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:18 PM

i want my friend to talk to me again,. is it true that guys only befirend women theyre attracted to? maybe if i get skinnier than his gf he'll talk to me agian

• fαye likes this

cw: 63,5 / 139

#587 bulimarexic

bulimarexic

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:26 PM

I want my ex too be missing out on something and be thinner than I was before IP  <_<

Anorexia Nervosa Binge-Eating Purging Type

Male

GW: *Sick Enough*

#588 zombiehands

zombiehands

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 07:49 PM

My "best friend" has always been secretly jealous of me, I found out that for the past several years she's been shit talking and spreading lies about me to so many people I know. I'm already taller and thinner than her, and she tried and failed to give herself an ED because of it. I'm going to make her more jealous than ever.

19 y/o

5'11"
eSz3Pc.gifBMI 17.3CxlZWX.gif

tumblr_inline_o0rtqu4kYg1tk0kew_500.gif

NRahtf.gif

hXqZEN.gif
tumblr_inline_mfx1xu4xi71rd20bk.gif

#589 angelbabette

angelbabette

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Locationsomewhere, US

Posted 14 September 2021 - 12:05 PM

I want to feel beautiful

HW: 138 @ 5'1", CW 135

tumblr_o9rq4ofzjY1uwxde2o7_400.gif

choose life

#590 workingonit123

workingonit123

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationMy messed up mind

Posted 17 September 2021 - 08:52 PM

I don't want to be the big sibling. I think I weigh more than all of my siblings and it SUCKS. I also want to be smaller than my friends I have a few friends that weigh more than I do but the thought of being described as the really big girl really makes me want to get my shit together. I've lost about 17 pounds so far and I don't plan to stop now. I also have to work harder since I am short which sucks so seeing people at my weight have an underweight BMI really drives me to get it together. 

*Photo is not mine!*

Goals for myself with incentives:

140: Get nails done

130: New clothes.

120:New game for the switch

110: New gaming system

100: New tattoo

90: Show off the new weight loss

HW: 168lbs

LW: 78lbs

CW:147.6lbs

UGW: 90lbs

   

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3190 posts
  • LocationMy couch lol

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:05 PM

Also my man and I have a kinda open relationship (open-ish haha) and he constantly compares me to women he's chatting with and it makes me so angry.

He never does it directly. It's always like "yeah, she's really into the gym. But not like you. She's actually really into it" and it then it always turns out he's wrong and I'm more into fitness than she is. But I hate how he looks at our bodies, hears them mention the gym one time, assumes they are more into it and feels the need to compare us.

Plus he makes comments about money like "she bought a house all on her own, why aren't you that motivated?" But then it always turns out she won the house in the divorce and hasn't ever worked she just got it because of the kids. Stupid stuff like that. I know in the type of sales I do thin-ness = way more money and I just want to capitalize on that until I'm making so much he doesn't dare open his mouth about my earnings.

No shade but he sounds like a mega dick

• Body of Water and Melancholic Doll like this

   

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3190 posts
  • LocationMy couch lol

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:14 PM

I'll be honest... I feel terrible about this. I don't explicitly try to lose weight anymore, but I do try to at least stay in good shape and I work out. My BMI is around 19 ish so I don't mind if I gain a bit buuut... stalling lmao

My bf's ex is not very nice. Like, calls me a hoe even though from what I heard, she was a hoe. Just for the record, I've slept w/3 people including my partner and the first with my ex was literally only bc he was threatening suicide if i didn't. Second guy, I felt like I had to and didnt actually want to, but was too passive to speak up. So it wasn't like oh yeah I am a whore who sleeps around, bc 2 out of 3 times were not even wanted by me, I am not a sexual person at all. Meanwhile she has slept with heaps of people like it's nothing.

But, she is about double the clothing size I wear, and she got boob surgery whereas mine are natural and a decent size, not the hugest but decent, for my weight. Makes me not worry about all the shit she talks about me, because she is quite a nasty person. I'm not the best either but I have never once said anything bad about her except just now, I keep my feelings to myself. 

Some twisted part of me loves that my bf 'upgraded' bc I am younger, thinner, have bigger tits, etc. I want to look good for myself and my own health first and foremost, but fuck if that doesn't help me along lol

#593 Sorikai

Sorikai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 08:57 AM

I was 130lbs when I met my boyfriend. He's not skinny himself and he says it doesn't matter, but I don't want my body to be repulsive to him.
Heaviest weight: 185
Current weight: 181.4
Goal weight: 140 for now
Lowest weight: 130

#594 Choco_Bitch_612

Choco_Bitch_612

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9983 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 04:35 PM

i want to flaunt myself

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif                                                                                                        

H: 5'7.5 LW: 150 (2014) SW: 158 (2014)  HW: 216 (Dec. 2019..that's embarrassing) CW: x

tenor.gif

Gw 1: 190 lbs (86 kg) BMI - 29.3

Gw 2: 180 lbs (82 kg) BMI - 27.8

Gw 3: 170 lbs (77 kg) BMI - 26.2

Gw 4: 160 lbs (73 kg) BMI - 24.7

Gw 5: 150 lbs (68 kg) BMI - 23.1

Gw 6: 140 lbs (64 kg) BMI - 21.6

Gw 7: 130 lbs (59 kg) BMI - 20.1

Gw 8: 120 lbs (54 kg) BMI - 18.5

UGW: 114 lbs(51 kg) BMI - 17.6 

MAINTAIN BETWEEN 107-114

tumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.giftumblr_lm6rmpkYSc1qfoi4t.gif 

3C55B25B-83ED-40AC-BBAE-181F87468304.jpe

Effy & Pandora 

Spoiler

Anime stuff

Spoiler

Korra stuff

Spoiler

Weight loss stuff

Spoiler

#595 ekkiana

ekkiana

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2661 posts

Posted 18 September 2021 - 10:12 PM

To make my obese roommate jealous and rub it in her face. That’s so mean but I feel it :(

Height: 170.5cm (5’7”)
HW: 84kg (BMI 29) - Overweight
SW: 73.5kg (BMI 25) - Overweight
CW: 66.7kg (BMI 23.1) - Healthy Weight
GW 1: 63kg (BMI 21.8) - Healthy Weight
GW 2: 60kg (BMI 20.8) - Healthy Weight
GW 3: 55kg (BMI 19) - Healthy Weight
GW 4: 50kg (BMI 17) - Underweight
GW 5: 44kg (BMI 15) - Underweight
LW: 40kg (BMI 14) - Underweight
UGW: 39kg (BMI <14) (I just kind of want to say I got into the 30’s but also I know that’s really dangerous!)
UGW 2: 30kg (BMI 10.4) - Underweight (Will never get here, it's too low, I'd die I think, but hm I wish I could say I'd made it to BMI 10, so fucked up)

#596 CrystLBluePersuasion

CrystLBluePersuasion

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 09:43 AM

1. I hate how my body looks like chewed gum after I had my kid 8 years ago. I still weigh in at my previous pregnancy weight but my skin looks awful.
2. My fiance is way more attractive than me and I can't help but try to he more attractive and delicate for him, even of he never notices.

#597 mieko111

mieko111

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 09:45 AM

be skinnier than my 2 sisters whose both underweight effortlessly…yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#598 clownery

clownery

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 08:44 AM

i want my family to notice me, and not just see me as "the fat cousin/grandchild/niece/daughter" the rest of my family is thin and i'm like double their sizes... i'd like to go to a family reunion and see them be surprised and notice me, maybe my cousins be jealous of me lol.

#599 Necromantic

Necromantic

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 12:26 PM

Be skinnier than everyone in high school who made fun of me. So far I'm thinner than 2/5

hw 148

cw 104.6

lw 104

ugw 92 :wub: 

#600 liberatedLiberator

liberatedLiberator

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationNamek

Posted 25 September 2021 - 09:20 PM

Maybe I want to lie more. Maybe I really get a thrill when I get to pretend I'm not trying to lose weight. Like I'm doing some kind of magic, losing effortlessly.
I need this privacy, I need these secrets. I need something that's only mine. I need control.
  • mieko111 likes this

that's super kami guru to you

Daily reminder that if you ate at a deficit you lost weight even if the scale hasn't budged

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

kittycat12