Lost 7lbs - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Lost 7lbs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Misspixie91

Misspixie91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 July 2020 - 02:51 AM

Hay guys. Its been a looooong time since I've been here. 4 years to be exact. I done this 4 years ago and had GREAT success but had my second child and haven't been able to put my head back in the game.... Well it's well and truly back in the game now. I have alot of weight to loose, alot more than I like to admit but baby steps at a time.

I started 2 weeks ago and I've lost 7lbs. I know it's not a great deal but for me to even loose due to medication I'm on is a massive deal.

I'm on a 400 today and I'm feeling a bit dizzy and spaced out this morning hoping it'll wear off soon tho.

Xx
  • my.crazy.sunshine likes this

#2 my.crazy.sunshine

my.crazy.sunshine

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationMy House

Posted 03 July 2020 - 12:21 PM

Hay guys. Its been a looooong time since I've been here. 4 years to be exact. I done this 4 years ago and had GREAT success but had my second child and haven't been able to put my head back in the game.... Well it's well and truly back in the game now. I have alot of weight to loose, alot more than I like to admit but baby steps at a time.

I started 2 weeks ago and I've lost 7lbs. I know it's not a great deal but for me to even loose due to medication I'm on is a massive deal.

I'm on a 400 today and I'm feeling a bit dizzy and spaced out this morning hoping it'll wear off soon tho.

Xx

Hey, great job on your loss! I’m 3 mos postpartum with my second and on meds too so I can appreciate how hard 7 lbs is. Good luck! You can do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
every post

#3 Misspixie91

Misspixie91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 July 2020 - 12:42 PM

Thank you so much xx It's so hard after having your second child isn't it! I'm 2years after and it's definitely proven harder this time plus as I'm sure you can understand meds have a massive affect on the weight loss journey.

I messed up today though first time in 2 weeks was meant to be a 400 ended up having just shy of 800!now can't decide what to do. If to carry on do 6 tomorrow 8 Sunday then back on track or not lol

Best of luck my lovely hope you get where you need to xxx

#4 my.crazy.sunshine

my.crazy.sunshine

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 906 posts
  • LocationMy House

Posted 03 July 2020 - 01:00 PM

Thank you so much xx It's so hard after having your second child isn't it! I'm 2years after and it's definitely proven harder this time plus as I'm sure you can understand meds have a massive affect on the weight loss journey.

I messed up today though first time in 2 weeks was meant to be a 400 ended up having just shy of 800!now can't decide what to do. If to carry on do 6 tomorrow 8 Sunday then back on track or not lol

Best of luck my lovely hope you get where you need to xxx

You could always do 6 tomorrow, 4 Sunday and then 2? Or just stay on track. That might be easier. 800 isn’t bad.

Yeah the meds suuuuck. My fat distribution is weird now too post baby 2. Just glad I started trying to lose after I wasn’t able to nurse instead of waiting a super long time. We will both get where we want to be!

every post

#5 Misspixie91

Misspixie91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 July 2020 - 01:08 PM

I was thinking that but I've got my dad's birthday bbq on Sunday and it worked well because it was a 800 lol. I was thinking maybe do a 400 tomorrow then 800 then back on track Monday? But maybe just get back on track.

I wish I got on it straight after I had mine but my mental health wasn't very good for a while so found it difficult. You want to message or something? We can be diet buddies maybe? Xxx
  • my.crazy.sunshine likes this

#6 my.crazy.sunshine

my.crazy.sunshine

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 906 posts
  • LocationMy House

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:59 PM

I was thinking that but I've got my dad's birthday bbq on Sunday and it worked well because it was a 800 lol. I was thinking maybe do a 400 tomorrow then 800 then back on track Monday? But maybe just get back on track.

I wish I got on it straight after I had mine but my mental health wasn't very good for a while so found it difficult. You want to message or something? We can be diet buddies maybe? Xxx

Absolutely! Message me anytime!

every post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users