I just feel so fat and helpless - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I just feel so fat and helpless

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AVintagePaperDoll

AVintagePaperDoll

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGulfport, Mississippi

Posted 04 July 2020 - 01:25 AM

I'm 29 wks and 2 days. Today I feel like a overfilled water balloon. My back pain is so bad, I'm walking so slow. To the point were I feel like a brittle old woman. So I soak in the tub to help my muscles relax right? I get STUCK in the tub 🤦 it took me multiple tries to manage getting out the tub. The whole time "600 lb life" clips are playing in my head, which of course doesn't help because I start feeling sick 🤢 my stomach is covered in deep red stretch marks (I have belly lotions and oils) which just makes me want to cry, because I know even after I loose all the weight. I'll never look the same in a bikini ever again. I'm just feeling sad. My birthday is next week, I don't have any income since covid19. So I know that'll be a depressing day. My mother has been trying to guilt me into attending a "small" pool party at her house, And wants me to be in swimwear around people and children. The last time I went to one of her parties (pre pregnancy) I was shamed and judged for what I wore. Ugh I just wanted to vent about my shottie day.

#2 Kermitleggs

Kermitleggs

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1213 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:36 PM

oh honey, I'm so sorry, I'm only at 17 weeks and I already feel huge and gross, certainly don't want to do anything that requires me to wear a bathing suit.  I don't even know what to say to make you feel better...just that you've only got 10 more weeks  sorry i know that doesn't help... you can always vent to me anytime - hang in there <3

FB IMG 1590415134584

New accountability 
https://www.myproana...-my-vent-space/

And this is why I'm not skinny anymore:

https://www.myproana...9069-food-dump/

#3 AVintagePaperDoll

AVintagePaperDoll

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGulfport, Mississippi

Posted 08 July 2020 - 05:52 PM

I'm counting down the days, and making a workout plan for after my daughter is finally here. Still sad, but it has helped

#4 Trying_diamonds

Trying_diamonds

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 12:12 PM

Hope things are treating you better since you posted this...

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users