Any other short petite girls worry about attracting pedos? - Age 20+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Any other short petite girls worry about attracting pedos?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 emeraldtsk

emeraldtsk

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:04 PM

I work in medicine and today I was messing around with the pediatric growth charts and lo and behold I am the height and weight of the average 12 year old. I've also got small boobs and pretty narrow bones. On halloween last year I put on a mask and my boyfriend pretended to be my dad and we went trick or treating. Not one person thought something was wrong. 

Two things have happened to me that make me worry about this. Once when visiting my ex he had sex with me in his 14 year old sisters bed (I didn't know it was her room I found out later). He told me the air conditioning was better in there and I believed him like an idiot. Then later on during xanax withdrawl he had a hallucination that his 14 year old sister wanted him to teach her to use a butt plug and I was like oh holy shit. My boyfriend of two fricken years somehow hid that he's a pedo from me. 

And now I'm really freaked out. How do I know I'm not the fantasy of a child to a guy? 

#2 Mastix

Mastix

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1105 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 July 2020 - 11:41 PM

Im 22, not petite, but short and round face. Met my 'ex' when I was 16 and he was 21. We didnt meet irl until I was 19. There were so many red flags. He told me how he 'accidentaly' had sex with a 14 year old, I think that was just to cover the bases in the event that I heard it from someone else. He recently made a comment about how I still look like "jailbait", followed by several hearts.

Its difficult because I was groomed heavily so I have a latent unwavering belief that everyone over 20 is a pedophile, these kind of things just confirm it to me.

5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 50 55 60 65 70 75 80 85 90 95 100

tumblr_pcyfaaPzfC1v85n25o1_640.gif

#3 dancingandreaming

dancingandreaming

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:22 AM

The other year I was at a bar and the bartender kept giving me free drinks and flirting with me. Thought he was kinda creepy, but was enjoying the free drinks. Then he asked me what my real age was and it turned out he thought I was a teen with a fake...and this was after he initially tried to convince me to go home with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users