I have an ulcer - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I have an ulcer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 9cals

9cals

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:25 PM

Every time I eat something my stomach literally makes me want to die. It hurts so bad. My parents are worried about me and think I’m starving myself. Is there any way that I can convince them that I’m eating more than I actually am?

#2 pastel twig

pastel twig

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:34 PM

As someone with ulcerative colitis, I would tell you that you need to find foods that don't hurt you. 

Everyone's different, but for me I find that yogurt is very soothing. Also bananas, oatmeal, white pasta, white bread, honey, blended soups (no chunks), white rice, and potatoes (without skin).

Also, have you been diagnosed by a doctor? If you have a condition like IBD, you need to get treatment. Diet can help, but you'd probably need meds for a while to let the ulcer heal.

AridImmaculateBluet-size_restricted.gif

thinspo

stats:

Spoiler

ACCOUNTABILITY: https://www.myproana...nd-body-checks/

#3 9cals

9cals

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 07:04 PM

As someone with ulcerative colitis, I would tell you that you need to find foods that don't hurt you.
Everyone's different, but for me I find that yogurt is very soothing. Also bananas, oatmeal, white pasta, white bread, honey, blended soups (no chunks), white rice, and potatoes (without skin).

Also, have you been diagnosed by a doctor? If you have a condition like IBD, you need to get treatment. Diet can help, but you'd probably need meds for a while to let the ulcer heal.

I was diagnosed from a doctor yesterday, thank you for the reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users