unusual problem - Age 20+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

unusual problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lucifer122

Lucifer122

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:40 AM

I bought a private house. It is heated with wood and I need to prepare it somehow. I haven't done this before do you have any tips?

#2 Albert6565

Albert6565

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:44 AM

try to heat it with coals

#3 R4DF3M

R4DF3M

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:52 AM

I lived in a house that had fireplaces, though they were not the main heat source. store your wood in a cool, dry place (DRY is of importance here), have newspapers or other scrap pieces available at all times and never run out of matches and you should be fine.

ask the producer/person you buy your wood from, they should know! as for how to prepare it, I don't know what that would mean. oh and pellets sometimes works if it's not a fireplace type of situation. I'd ask maybe the previous owner. 

sorry if you already know all this lol I just wanted to help in any way I could! congrats on the house! 

accountability https://www.myproana...ting-this-time/  :wub:

weight.png

GW1: 70kg

GW2: 65kg (BMI: 20,1)

GW3: 60kg (BMI: 18.5)

UGW: 55kg (BMI: 17,0)

#4 Black Star1

Black Star1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:37 AM

I am familiar with this work now I also live in a private house and heat firewood, to quickly prepare firewood you need a high-quality tool. For me, the most important thing is a powerful chainsaw in addition to this, so that it is light enough that it can work all day. Here https://bestchainsaw...ainsaw-reviews/ I picked up a great option for myself if you are interested, go watch it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users