Protein powder suggestions - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Protein powder suggestions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aly1910

Aly1910

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:05 PM

So I've used Isopure zero carb, which tasted pretty rough without frozen fruit added to it, after it was awesome. I'm currently about to run out of MTS cookies and cream, which is super tasty. Not sure if I want to buy it again or try something new. I mix with almond or oat milk. Does anyone have any suggestions on brands and flavors to try?

#2 69cals

69cals

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:29 PM

i like the muscle milk vanilla flavor. it takes a few minutes of shaking to get rid of the gritty texture, but its rly creamy and tastes like a vanilla milkshake c:

#3 Aly1910

Aly1910

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:53 PM

Ooh that does sound dank

#4 Darlington

Darlington

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 04:16 PM

The only protein powder I've ever tried is the unsweetened pea protein from Trader Joe's. If you can get it, I definitely recommend that one. It's pretty neutral so it's easily overpowered by other flavors, which means it can be used in sweet or savory dishes, and it doesn't seem to effect the texture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users