Vegan cheat day - Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw Food Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Vegan cheat day

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sweetsorrow

Sweetsorrow

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:26 PM

Hiii

So I'm planning on having a naughty little cheat day in a few weeks. (I know right, so cheeky)

Just wondering what all of you would recommend in terms of junk food or something like that. I've heard vego bars are good but I need some more opinionssss.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
  • Lucrezia likes this

#2 WildHare

WildHare

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:03 PM

If you live near a whole foods then they have vegan cake <3 They also have chocolates and candies. My favorite brand makes vegan bounty bars but I can never remember the name of the brand!! Unnatural? something like that? And they also make peanut butter cups but they're kind of pricy. Gardein makes lots of junk food type stuff, and their chicken nuggets arent even that bad as far as calories go. If I were you though, I would bake something for such a special occasion :P

☽"لربما القمر ليس جميلا إلا لأنه بعيد"☾

-محمود درويش

#3 Sweetsorrow

Sweetsorrow

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 July 2020 - 12:46 PM

Haha I wish I lived near a whole foods! I might buy some gardein, I've heard good stuff mostly about them!

Ooo I'm really thinking about doing some baking too! I made a vegan cake for my bday and it was okk. Maybe something saviory unless anyone has good vegan sweet baked recipes??

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users