Grape detox - Mono diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Grape detox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 безумный

безумный

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

Anyone heard of https://stylecaster..../grape-cleanse/ the grape cleanse? It’s amazing! Day 1 right now, only doing green seedless though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intr0vertedm0del on instagram 

#2 wastingballerina

wastingballerina

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 July 2020 - 04:12 AM

Wow, never heard of this one but now I’m dying to try it. Will have to wait until my grocery trip next week- pleaseee keep us updated on how things went. What’s the general quantity of grapes you’re eating, are you still restricting or eating until satiety?
  • безумный likes this

“I had people saying 'it's all in your head'. Do you honestly think I want to feel this way?”

- Sonia Estrada

#3 безумный

безумный

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 12:48 AM

Wow, never heard of this one but now I’m dying to try it. Will have to wait until my grocery trip next week- pleaseee keep us updated on how things went. What’s the general quantity of grapes you’re eating, are you still restricting or eating until satiety?

I’ve had 4lbs of grapes in 2 days. So 2lbs per day. Which is around 500 calories. Somehow I gained 1 lb but I think my body is carrying the water by the way my fingers look, tomorrows weigh in will be interesting. I have no grapes left so I’ll be fasting for a while until I get the energy to go get more.

• wastingballerina likes this

intr0vertedm0del on instagram 

#4 wastingballerina

wastingballerina

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 July 2020 - 06:34 PM

I’ve had 4lbs of grapes in 2 days. So 2lbs per day. Which is around 500 calories. Somehow I gained 1 lb but I think my body is carrying the water by the way my fingers look, tomorrows weigh in will be interesting. I have no grapes left so I’ll be fasting for a while until I get the energy to go get more.

Thanks for the feedback!! Yeah it doesn’t seem even close to possible that you gained anything other than water while eating 500 cal a day, I’m sure you’ll drop soon if you haven’t already. I still am very curious to try this myself, and my next grocery trip will be Wednesday so I’m definitely looking forward to buying quite a bit of grapes:):) if you’d be interested I can update with my results here as well once I’m participating.

“I had people saying 'it's all in your head'. Do you honestly think I want to feel this way?”

- Sonia Estrada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users