TW 3 surgeries in. Someone chat with me. - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

TW 3 surgeries in. Someone chat with me.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StruggleEveryDay

StruggleEveryDay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 18 July 2020 - 10:04 AM

TRIGGER WARNING

Hey everyone. I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I settled on here. I had a failed suicide attempt a while ago and I've had 3 surgeries so I've got a lovely line of staples, a feeding tube (j-tube), and a ton more problems. I am on ketamine and oxy at the moment, which is an improvement from the fentanyl. I had my NG tube taken out recently (and can I just say that those fuckers are TERRIBLE to have removed.) I have so much going on and it sucks.

I'm just looking for support. If anyone can talk via text I just need to vent and get some of this weight off of my chest.

I think I have kik too if anyone is hesitant. Thanks everyone.

TLDR; drinking acid causes medical issues and please tall to me.

Phone: (202) 888-0681
  • justwaspthings likes this
CW: 160<p>HW: 230<p>LW: 160<p>GW1: 120<p>GW2: 100<p>UGW: 85

#2 dianap.4884

dianap.4884

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 12:12 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that hun, If you still need someone to talk to you can feel free to DM me or kik me at sunisburningmyeyes :)

Height: 5'9

HW: 167

LW:125

SW:155.8

CW:149.6

GW1:140

GW2:130

GW3:125

GW4:120

UGW:115

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users