where the fuck do I buy clothes now ? - Page 2 - Males with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

where the fuck do I buy clothes now ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 spideyman

spideyman

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1517 posts
  • LocationSpiderman, Spiderman, Does Whatever A Spider Can

Posted 21 February 2021 - 12:42 AM

I'm sorry I don't have store recommendations. I'm a 28 and it's fucking impossible for me so I can't imagine how hard it must be to find pants under that. 

Honestly my best advice is just get the closest fit you can find and have it tailored. Tailoring isn't as expensive as people think and it won't just make it your size, it will make it fit good and will probably be your best fitting pair that you look best in as well. Once you start tailoring stuff you have to talk yourself out of getting everything tailored, or maybe that's just me haha.

As far as myself, it's rare but I do find 28's here and there, so I just get 28 with any length and hem it myself. If you can find your waist size you could do that as well if you can't find the right length (assuming it's too long and not too short). Once I can't find sizes that fit my waist I'm gonna have to find myself a tailor as well though, anything besides chopping the bottom and half assedly sewing it up is a bit above my paygrade, lol.

Best of luck! I know it's a pain. 

sw 61

cw 51.5  ugw 32

And they call me 

Peter Porker

tumblr_nga2cgVa1W1tpri36o1_500.png

#22 Weakguy

Weakguy

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 23 February 2021 - 04:50 AM

Unisex clothing in womens' sizes might be the way to go. For tops in particular, you'll be hard-pressed not to find something small enough and still manly enough, if you're not actually into feminine.

Height 6'1 - CW: 165lbs (bmi 22) LW: 120lbs (bmi 16) HW: 195lbs (bmi 26) - Target weight - 140lbs (bmi 19)

#23 rouv.stat

rouv.stat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:00 PM

Well, I have recently become the proud owner of a 'twin' t-shirt with my cousin who's three years old because he found it in my size in the children's section. It sucks to be unable to shop in most adult clothing stores, but at least children's clothes are cheaper and you can often still get a plain t-shirt or some jeans there - or in my case a really cool t-shirt with firetrucks and hydrants.

HW: 65 KG (143 pounds)

CW: 60 KG (132 pounds)

59 KG (130 pounds)

58 KG (128 pounds)

57 KG (126 pounds)

GW1: 53 KG (117 pounds)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users