I’m terrified and miserable (vent) - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I’m terrified and miserable (vent)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MelancholyMountain99

MelancholyMountain99

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:34 PM

I don’t know what’s happening to me. I just got lab tests done so I hope I know soon enough. Everyday I’m in constant pain. I have TMJ and asthma already. A few weeks ago I started getting aches and pains. One night it got so bad I booked an appointment. I can’t walk without tons of effort, same goes for my grip strength and arms. They keep getting weaker. My back (mostly lower back) is absolutely killing me. It hurts so bad, and so does the rest of my body. I’m losing weight even when I lie in bed all day and eat balanced meals everyday as well. I’m just so scared that there is somethings seriously wrong with me at such a young age. I get dizzy and can’t think straight when I have to move around. My legs send stabbing pains when I stand for too long. I’m just so sad and angry and miserable. I don’t know what or why this is and all I want to do isn’t be able to play my violin. It hurts so bad and I just want to scream. I just needed to vent, I apologize.

#2 AcetylCoA

AcetylCoA

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1488 posts
  • LocationBetween the click of the light and the start of the dream

Posted 22 July 2020 - 03:57 PM

I don’t know what’s happening to me. I just got lab tests done so I hope I know soon enough. Everyday I’m in constant pain. I have TMJ and asthma already. A few weeks ago I started getting aches and pains. One night it got so bad I booked an appointment. I can’t walk without tons of effort, same goes for my grip strength and arms. They keep getting weaker. My back (mostly lower back) is absolutely killing me. It hurts so bad, and so does the rest of my body. I’m losing weight even when I lie in bed all day and eat balanced meals everyday as well. I’m just so scared that there is somethings seriously wrong with me at such a young age. I get dizzy and can’t think straight when I have to move around. My legs send stabbing pains when I stand for too long. I’m just so sad and angry and miserable. I don’t know what or why this is and all I want to do isn’t be able to play my violin. It hurts so bad and I just want to scream. I just needed to vent, I apologize.

No need to apologize- there's no sense in suffering in silence and it's grand you can talk about this. I can't offer any opinion on what condition you might have but if you want to talk about it please just drop me a PM.

Stay safe

"I'm drunk, I'm drunk, and you're probably on pills

If we both have the same diseases, it's irrelevant girl"

#3 MelancholyMountain99

MelancholyMountain99

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 05:54 PM

I must say I am terribly relieved yet upset. I’m happy it wasn’t cancer or osteoporosis. I was diagnosed with Conversion Disorder and AMPS. I was hospitalized and I was fortunate enough to have a neurologist at that same hospital.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users