Breaking fast to boost metabolism? - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Breaking fast to boost metabolism?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ashaflours

ashaflours

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 22 July 2020 - 04:05 PM

I’ve been fasting since July 15th, so about 7 days. It’s a liquid fast w coffee and light ensure, so I usually consume around 300-400. The first three days I lost about a pound a day, but since then, I haven’t lost anything at all.
Should I eat some solid food like around 300 cals or so (i already had like 300 in liquid today) to boost my metabolism and hopefully lose more when i go back to fasting tomorrow? Or just keep going and change to a pure water fast instead? I’m not sure what would be better.

I’m 5’8 and 148 lbs for reference.

CW: 149 UGW: 120

giphy.gif

#2 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17971 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 22 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

https://www.myproana...unteredlearned/

The Whoosh Effect and Delayed Weight Loss and What I have Encountered/Learned

Started by seasnakeJan 25 2019 08:49 AM

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users