how do you disgust yourself of food? - Page 2 - EDNOS Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

how do you disgust yourself of food?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 ronnierestricting

ronnierestricting

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted Today, 12:34 PM

i think of my weight that morning and then assess if what i wanna eat is gonna help me in my weight loss or if it is more likely to make that number go higher again 

and then the choice is simple

back on my bullshit

SW: 64kg

CW: 60kg

GW1: 58kg

GW2: 55kg

GW3: 50kg

Accountability

#22 sweet like cinnamon ♡

sweet like cinnamon ♡

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted Today, 12:46 PM

i watch mukbangs/eating ASMR type videos and hearing people smack their lips or slurp pasta noodles or EAT FUCKING PICKLES RIGHT NEXT TO THE MICROPHONE makes me nauseous and kills my appetite *shudder*

ednos + ortho tendencies // bmi 22

#23 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted Today, 12:52 PM

I've decided to make a list of things that I have to do before I'm allowed to eat like drink a big glass of diet soda, chew gum, and brush my teeth first.

I think that mono diets are helpful too. I did a yogurt mono a while back and I began to get tired of the food and just didn't look forward to eating future meals.
SW: 329CW: 340 GW: 200MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

#24 starvegently

starvegently

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted Today, 05:24 PM

i watch channels abt centering amberlyn reid, foodie beauty, etc. & kinda use them as motivation.

also i'd try to talk myself out of it. like why bother eating something that'll make me look fat after? 

5'2 | relapsed zz

110 108 109 107 106

105 104 103 102 101

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users