Poppy's new single is lit - Music and Lyrics - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Poppy's new single is lit

Poppy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lio

Lio

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:20 PM

Making another song post because I just got my release radar on Spotify updated.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, the song is called Khaos x4 and she just dropped it recently. I've been listening to it on repeat for the past hour while internet surfing. I hope she's maybe coming out with a new EP (or even better, an album) sometime this year.

What do you guys think of it? I absolutely loved her latest album and her new hard electronic/alternative pop meets metal sound. I personally like seeing her edgy side, it suits her well.

Also, as a morbid and suicidal person, I really relate to her repeating "I'm happy that the world is gonna end."

Sweet mary jane, you're quite insane, and all you ever want to be, is like the other girls you see.

PERSONAL MEANSPO FOR MYSELF DO NOT CLICK

˅

Spoiler

5a0fce1a500b53592104ff057ad8b7bb.gif

Accountability

#2 That Green Tea Bitch

That Green Tea Bitch

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:33 PM

I adore Poppy's music, and this song is no exception. I love the sudden changes in the melody, the choice of feminine screaming (chaos!) followed by heavy ones, I like how fast it is, kinda radiating X or I disagree vibes ifykwim! I really like it, and I really relate to the lyrics. Poppy's lyrics always hold a special place in my heart. And the ending?? Immaculate. I wish it was longer :(

• Lio likes this

tumblr_oz46el10Xl1whn507o1_500.gif

#3 Lio

Lio

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:35 PM

I adore Poppy's music, and this song is no exception. I love the sudden changes in the melody, the choice of feminine screaming (chaos!) followed by heavy ones, I like how fast it is, kinda radiating X or I disagree vibes ifykwim! I really like it, and I really relate to the lyrics. Poppy's lyrics always hold a special place in my heart. And the ending?? Immaculate. I wish it was longer :(

I agree. I'd love it if were around 5-6 minutes, mainly because it's so good. I think I'm going to be addicted to it for the next week or longer.

• That Green Tea Bitch likes this

Sweet mary jane, you're quite insane, and all you ever want to be, is like the other girls you see.

PERSONAL MEANSPO FOR MYSELF DO NOT CLICK

˅

Spoiler

5a0fce1a500b53592104ff057ad8b7bb.gif

Accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users