3rd baby, baby weight help? - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

3rd baby, baby weight help?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pixie11

Pixie11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:23 PM

I had my 3rd baby 7 weeks ago and I still need to loose 20 more pounds. I feel stuck. I lost all the baby weight within 4 weeks pp with my last 2 without even trying.
Anyone else struggling or have advice to help me get these last 20pds gone??

#2 Muta

Muta

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 August 2020 - 07:57 PM

Hey don't worry you got this 💪 I bet you're so busy running after 3 children that you get plenty of exercise 😂
I had a baby 5 months ago and I'm 11lbs away from pre pregnancy weight. Just take it one day at a time. Honestly 7 weeks is nothing 😊 just enjoy snuggling your little baby and eventually it will come off.
I'm high restricting to 800cals right now and working out every other day. I only started restricting again a few weeks ago when I stopped breast feeding.

tumblr_m77t4dhbYj1qblc8xo1_500.gif

#3 TooMuchAdiposeTissueYUCK

TooMuchAdiposeTissueYUCK

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 09:20 PM

I know this thread may be considered a bit older now but as a mom of 3 I would like to throw in my two cents. I had my 3rd almost a year ago.

I was 216lbs by the time I birthed her and had horrible swelling (so I looked like a water inflated cow...ew.)

Anyway, I, personally, did not have an appetite so I restricted myself to approx. 500-1000kcal for a few weeks then I fasted for 2 weeks and that helped rid a lot of water weight (total of 15lbs lost and kept off.) I did work out some days as well. (be careful if you do workout while fasting because jumping exercises can make you light headed and your vision go black...so maybe stick with toning exercises.)

Almost a year later and I've finally gotten into the 150s and almost at the 140s. Would have made better progress had I kept restricting and fasting.

Height: 5'5''

HW :unsure: : 216 (post preggo)

LW :) : 143 (been a fata** forever)

CW: 172

CW: 167

CW: 157

CW: 151.6

GW1: 140

GW: 120

UGW1: 110

UGW2: 100

UGW3: 99