I'll stick this here. - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I'll stick this here.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:39 AM

I'm 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow, due halloween with a spooky baby girl. This is my third baby so I am not new to anything pregnancy related. With my oldest son I went from 160 lbs to 210 after birth and with my younger son I went from 140 to 145 after birth. I'm convinced that being so fat with my younger son wasn't just bad for my mental health but it also made my delivery a nightmare too. Anyway.. I've already gained 25 lbs this pregnancy and I'm just making this little accountability to make sure I don't blow up any more than I have to. I have managed not to gain anymore weight the past 8 weeks. YES, I gained 25 lbs from pregnancy binge mania plus being in quarantine and not working. I'm a server so my job is pretty active so just sitting at home for weeks on end was definitely a contributing factor. 

My targets every day are to eat around 1,500 calories because much more than that and I start to panic and hate myself, and to walk AT LEAST 15,000 steps everyday. I am fitbit obsessed and we'll just see how off it's calories burned are on the scale.  Everything I consume will be vegan and absolutely no eating after 7pm.

This is my cover page that I'll be editing a lot.

Height: 5'2"
SW: 145.8 lbs

Week 1: 8/7-8/13

Average calories consumed- 1,700

Projected deficit- 6,100 calories

#2 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:04 AM

August 7th.

CW: 145.8 lbs.

I woke up at 6am and got 5,000 steps in before I had my coffee. I also took my vitamins and iron because I am battling anemia. I've probably been anemic for like 3 years and I feel like it is probably not so good to be anemic for that long. I definitely have all the side effects. I've been vegan for almost 5 years now so my iron and B12 are harder to come by. I really need to just force myself to eat like 2 cans of spinach a day and really be on myself to take my vitamins. I really need to step up my self care in general.

I really want to kick all refined carbs but my work has free fresh baked bread rolls and if I work in the mornings, which I usually do, I can't not eat them. I also like to dip them into the house dressing which is a tomato basil vinaigrette. It's delicious.. but I don't know what the calories in any of those things are so I think I'm overestimating in my cal count, hopefully. I would feel bad about how large of a calorie count that is but my fitbit thinks I burn a ton at work.

My projected intake atm:

Coffee with cream- 100 calories

4 bread rolls - 600 calories

a cup of dressing- 200 calories

Smartdogs- 120 calories

Chikn bac'n ranch sandwich- 360 calories

Banana- 100 calories

Cocowhip- 300 calories (MAYBE)

2.5 liters of water

2 coke zeros and a route 44 unsweet tea.

total: 1780 calories

I fucked up and for some reason decided to eat whip cream right out of the can right before bed. It was probably at like 9pm so it fucked up my late eating rule. The whole can of whip cream is 340 calories and I don't think I ate anywhere near that much but I also didn't measure it in anyway so the 300 is just a guess. 1800 isn't too bad. My projected tdee when I'm at 110lbs and being moderately active is 1800. I'm only really mad at myself for eating before bed because it always effects my quality of sleep.

What my fitbit says:

25,131 steps | 10.12 miles | 3,013 calories

I know I spent time at work today and did a lot of walking but I will never believe my fitbit.

Projected deficit: ~1,200 cals

#3 Kermitleggs

Kermitleggs

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 August 2020 - 12:41 PM

I'm 23ish weeks pregnant also with my 3rd and a girl

i am also trying not gain a ton of weight

so cool that you're due on Halloween!!!

feel free to pm me anytime if you need to vent about anything

• stickwitch likes this
FB IMG 1590415134584

New accountability 
https://www.myproana...-my-vent-space/

And this is why I'm not skinny anymore:

https://www.myproana...9069-food-dump/

#4 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2020 - 06:43 AM

August 8th.

CW: 147.0 lbs

I'm pregnant and exercising daily so I'm not even going to entertain being upset at daily weigh-ins unless I ever see 150lbs/ know I fucked up and binged. I don't work today so I have no idea what today is going to look like. It's kind of all up to my partner and I don't think they went to sleep until like 4 a.m. so I'm probably going to wait until around noon to eat with them. Coffee and water until then. My house is just big enough that I have a little figure 8 track to pace in between my kitchen dining and living room, that's how I get most of these miles in. I really want a treadmill so I don't look like such a dork. The goal after I stop breastfeeding is to just be at a point that I can just do an hour of cardio every morning, not eat like an idiot and maintain around 110 lbs. I was able to do it pretty sedentarily from May of 2018 to October of 2019 before I started emotional eating because my partner crushed my soul/ ripped my heart out. I'm emotionally numb and fat now. It fucking sucks.

We decided that I'm quitting my job in 2 weeks because of COVID. Honestly my job is like the least safe situation because you are up close to so many people that aren't wearing masks and COUGHING right in front of you. School starts in that time too and my 4 year old is in his second year of preschool so I need to homeschool him which is a whole job. I really think shit is going to hit the fan when they send these kids back to school. I'm pulling the kids out of daycare completely because I'm about to have a newborn which naturally has a weakened immune system and the last thing you want is a potentially sick baby.

UPDATE: I AM FUCKING SICK. My nose won't stop running and I feel so cold. I just walked 6k steps and I'm miserable. Usually I'm in the swing of things by now but I just feel bad. Probably just going to my baseline 15k steps and eat soup today. It's kind of fucked up that I am actually excited by the fact that I only want liquids today.

Intake:

Coffee with cream- 100 calories (I drink a whole pot every morning)

Tomato soup- 300 calories

Grilled cheeses- 350 calories

Sloppy joes- 700 calories

3 liters of water

Total- 1450 calories

I had my last meal before 6pm.

What my fitbit says:

17,127 steps | 6.9 miles | 2,370 calories

Projected deficit ~900

#5 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:05 AM

I'm 23ish weeks pregnant also with my 3rd and a girl

i am also trying not gain a ton of weight

so cool that you're due on Halloween!!!

feel free to pm me anytime if you need to vent about anything

I'm so nervous and happy about having a girl.

I just hope I can get my weight/eating/lifestyle/mental status right so that she doesn't end up as fucked up as I am.

That goes the same for my partner too though, they're a life long bulimic that has mostly received but definitely still has a lot of BED.

My ex(my sons' father) was also bulimic and is now just fat. 

My dad is 450 lbs and my mom is always jumping on to dumb ass fad diets and doesn't believe in exercising. I grew up with my mom spending $500 a month on nutrisystem just for my dad to secret eat, running up tens of thousands of dollars of secret credit card debt on takeout, and gain 150 more lbs. 

Idk, I just really hope my kids have healthier relationships with food than I do and are able to easily maintain a healthy weight for their whole life. 

The cards are stacked against us though with the way they specifically design our food to make you want to binge and just buy more and more. It's so fucked up, capitalism thrives in a fat society. Needless to say, I'm definitely trying to limit processed foods for us.

Blah, blah, blah. Sorry for rambling I have ADHD.

#6 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2020 - 09:15 AM

Side note: I think I'm definitely going to dye my hair black again. My partner is sososo tired of me. I have literally bounced between red and black 6 times this year. My hair was black for like 7 years and then I thought I was going to dye it purple so I bleached it and ended up ginger for like 7 months. I was hot like really hot but then I bleached it more and dyed it blue. I had to cut off all of my long hair because of the damage. It took me 5 years to grow it that long too.. and it only stayed blue for like two weeks because it faded and looked terrible so I dyed it back black and kept it that way for like 6 months when I decided to go ginger again... which was really just because I was nostalgic over how I looked 10 lbs thinner and with long hair. And it's been a shit show with my hair ever since.

Me before I went ginger for the first time :

c5fa25a963a728f0dacbf2bb4984909a916a8745

After I went ginger (Excuse my brows, I had just got them micro bladed):

070f0bd9795be7cc24e0850eea0bd0639b27a018

Obviously when I'm thinner, I'm hot regardless of what hair color I have but I do for a fact look better ginger if I don't have any makeup on... BUT I have a set of brand new never worn $200 black hair extensions that I bought before I bounced back red this time. Also the red fades so quickly and just ends up looking shitty.. but when it's good I really like it. My poor hair is dying because I hate the way I look and can't makeup my mind.

Maybe I should just completely leave it alone and only do masks and stuff to it until the baby comes.. idk.

#7 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:34 AM

August 9th.

CW: 145.8 lbs

I woke up still feeling full, like overly full, but I also ate close to 70 grams of fiber yesterday. I buy the nature's own double fiber bread so that's what all of my sandwiches are made on. I also overslept until 8am because I left my phone inside the kids' room last night and I didn't want to wake them up trying to find it.. so I'm not going to be able to get very many steps in before work today. I won't be eating the white bread that I love though, I'm just going to take a silk yogurt.  They sent me home.

Intake

coffee with cream- 100 calories

Orange juice- 100 calories

Soy yogurt- 140 calories

Grilled cheeses- 350 calories

Tomato soup- 300 calories

Smart dogs- 400 calories

white toast- 350 calories

4 liters of water

total- 1740 calories 

I ended up going to my granny's house at like 8pm to pick up my son and eating all of that toast and feeling awful about it.

What my fitbit says:

20,071 steps | 8.09 miles | 2,664 calories

Projected deficit ~900 calories

#8 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 August 2020 - 08:44 AM

August 10th.

CW: 146.0 lbs

I feel awful today. 

Intake

Oatmeal- 350 calories

Bananas- 200 calories

Lentil soup and crackers- 600 calories

Refried beans- 300 calories

6 liters of water

Total- 1550 calories

I am sooo soo thirsty. 
Also I am really emotional, like my partner sounded like they had an attitude with me for like three words today and it's now the only thing I can think about. WHY. But it also made me mad though, like get out of my house.

What my fitbit says:

20,186 steps | 8.13 miles | 2,576 calories

Projected deficit ~1000

#9 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 August 2020 - 07:33 AM

August 11th. 

CW: 146.6 lbs 

I really wish these allergies would get the fuck on. I think I want to do like a 100 squats a day challenge so that I feel some leg burn or something. I saw where blogilates did a different kind of squat every day for 30 days so it didn't get boring. I may start that today. Also I work today... I am so ready to get to stay home. Being a server during a pandemic FUCKING SUCKS.

Intake

Toast- 200 calories

Dinner rolls- 500 calories

Dressing- 200 calories

Huge chick'n salad- 1000 calories

Total- 2000 calories

I'm pretty sure my salad is an overestimate but I didn't measure out my dressing.

What my fitbit says:

17,371 steps | 7 miles | 2,918 calories

Projected deficit ~900

#10 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 August 2020 - 05:56 AM

August 12th.

CW: 147 lbs.

I keep weighing myself every morning just to make sure I'm not in the 150's because I'll freak out. I have literally been seeing it go between 144-148 for the past 10 weeks. I honestly wouldn't be mad to just stay here. I've already gained over 25 lbs and I'm 10 lbs lighter than I was when I gave birth to my youngest. I only gained 18 total lbs with him and my doctor said nothing about it. 

My legs and arms seem so fat right now. I am sososo aware of them. I also have like a solid c cup right now when I am usually baby boy flat. I can just feel my arms rubbing against my tits all the time and it makes me cringe. 

Photo of me 9 month PP with my second son. I was 158 when I left to be induced and probably 115 or so here? Idk I didn't have a scale and wasn't tracking my calories. Just vegan lifestyle and OMAD + probably most of my calories were in Dr. Pepper. Speaking of... I know liquid calories are the same as solid calories but I could literally drink 4 liters of Dr. Pepper a day and see no weight change idk what that was all about but I'm too scared to try that now.

580fa4604058f11af7212ce84361ff9d07ed4564

Intake

Spinach with marinara- 100 calories

2 tofurky sandwiches- 400 calories

PB&J- 300 calories

toast- 400 calories

Doughnut holes- 100 calories

total- 1400 calories

I took a long nap in the middle of the day and woke up with horrible anxiety. Yay.

What my fitbit says:

19,136 steps | 7.17 miles | 2,481 calories

Projected deficit ~1000

#11 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 August 2020 - 06:44 AM

August 13th.

CW: 146.0 lbs

I think Saturday I'll start weekly measurements. Since the scale isn't budging I want to see if my measurements are. I just measured my thigh for curiosity and I have lost 2 inches from it's thickest point in 8 weeks. I'm only like .5 inches from it being back to where it was when I was like 130lbs in my notes. That's reassuring that the baby is getting bigger, just not me.

Intake

2 tofurky sandwiches- 400 calories

4 taco bell burritos- 1400 calories

Total- 1900 calories

We had a 3D ultrasound today and I think she's going to look just like my partner, she even has their toes! It's so exciting!! We get to do another one in a couple of weeks because my partner is family friends with the lady who owns the place that we got it done at and she wants us to bring their nana next time.

Also, I only ordered 2 burritos from TB but they left the rice off of the ones they gave me so I ended up with 4, that I graciously ate because I was actually very hungry.

What my fitbit says:

29,269 steps | 11.79 miles | 3,049 calories

Projected deficit ~1100

#12 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:55 AM

August 14th.

CW: 146.2 lbs

Intake

Orange juice- 100 calories

Croissant- 300 calories

Flat bread pizza- 600 calories

Huge salad- 1000 calories

Total: 2000 calories

That salad has like 500 calories of vegan ranch an ENTIRE box of spring mix, one heart of romain and two morning star chick'n patties with bac'n bits. It's ridiculous, I wish I didn't like ranch so much.

What my fitbit says:

8,512 steps | 3.43 miles | 1,972 calories

Projected deficit ~0

Fat lazy rest day.

#13 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 August 2020 - 07:58 AM

August 15th.

CW: 145.2 lbs

Intake

coffee with cream- 100 calories

Bread and dressing- 1000 calories max (I'm a pig)

Lentil soup and crackers- 600 calories

Banana bread- 400 calories

Tater tots and ketchup- 500 calories max

Total- 2,600 calories max

Jesus christ.

I ate a lot of things today that I didn't know how many calories were in them and that makes me very anxious. Also my kids wanted tater tots at 9pm so there went my restriction window for the day.

What my fitbit says:

20,278 steps | 8.17 miles | 2,801 calories

Projected deficit ~200 calories

#14 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:38 AM

August 16th.

CW: 147.2

Intake

I have got to try to rein it back in today. I had a dream that I was bingeing on Dr. Pepper and tons of sweets... like putting away mountains of boxes of little debbies.

Update. I binged.

3 tofurkey sandwiches- 600 calories

A mountain of super greasy fried potatoes (thanks granny)- 1-2,000 calories

Banana bread- 200 calories

3 pb&js- 900 calories

Grilled cheezes and tomato soup- 600 calories

Total- 4,500 calories maybe.

Send help I cannot move. 

What my fitbit says:

9,485 steps | 3.82 miles | 2,043 calories

Projected SURPLUS ~ +2,500 calories

#15 stickwitch

stickwitch

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 August 2020 - 07:19 AM

August 17th.

CW: HAHA! you are not getting me on that scale for the next few days.

I have to probably spend the next few days making up for that shit I pulled yesterday. Not even worth it.

I probably ate close to 100 grams of fiber yesterday so I am pretty miserable right now. 

I'm liquid fasting today. I have vegan protein broth that I'll probably drink late tonight for some substance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users