Is this fibroids or smth else? - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Is this fibroids or smth else?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stereotypic

stereotypic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 05:41 PM

Does anyone have any experience w fibroids?

A week or so after my period, I get dull, relentless pain in my lower left back, and cramps. At its worst, the pain radiates down my left thigh and calf. This pain has happened for the past two or three months. I thought it was a muscle sprain or smth but that’s definitely not the case, considering I did zero physical activity to cause the pain this time. Also, I get super nauseous, and feel like I have to pee all the time(??). I’m 100% not pregnant. I should also add that I’m a healthy weight, and haven’t been low restricting. I’m don’t really get bloating from this, and my periods aren’t exceptionally heavy or anything, but I do get bad cramps.

I’m getting kinda nervous about this so if you have any idea plz help a girl out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 stereotypic

stereotypic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 August 2020 - 08:43 PM

Update: just passed out in the bathroom. I didn’t drink or eat much of anything today, but I’ve still never passed out like that. I think it was partly caused by the pain and nausea I’ve been dealing w all day too... god, I hope I feel better when I wake up tomorrow, otherwise idk what I’m going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users