experiences with ephedrine? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

experiences with ephedrine?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 k7473

k7473

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:29 PM

what’s everyone’s experiences with ephedrine? is it worth it? did you have any negative side effects? not sure whether to try or not ://

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 pre-apocalypse

pre-apocalypse

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 04:00 PM

I just started taking it. I'm super sensitive to any stimulants so I might not have a normal reaction. It absolutely kills my appetite and eliminates my asthma so I've been killing it in the gym. I do get super shaky + feel wired for the first two hours I take it + have had trouble sleeping. I started with 25mg but it was way too high for me so I cut down to 12.5 and thats more than enough.

-Stats-

20/F/USA

Height-5' 7.5"

CW- 138

UGW-120 to 115

~accountability~

#3 caffeine fix

caffeine fix

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 September 2020 - 06:45 PM

I personally know someone who died because if it (non ED related and he had an undiagnosed heart condition) so won't go near it.
Also, I'm a bit concerned about getting dependent on it. I want to be able to function long term without too many chemicals, esp when i already rely on coffee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users