Can I jump on someone's 5 Bitte Diet accountability thread-or does someone want to do it with me? - Page 2 - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Can I jump on someone's 5 Bitte Diet accountability thread-or does someone want to do it with me?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 08:43 PM

I had 5 bites of pizza for dinner, that was all. Mouthful bites though.

And 2 vodka/sparkling water combos. So I failed on waiting for alcohol until Friday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  • Thinmint19 likes this

#22 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:28 PM

Today my grandma wanted to go shopping lol and oddly enough we ended up having panda express again lmao.

This time I just had a few bites of white rice and super greens. 

I did screw up a little today.. I got a venti matcha latte from starbucks with almond milk and sugar free vanilla. I asked several times if there was sugar in the matcha powder and she kept assuring me there was not so I went ahead and ordered it. After I drank it I decided to google it and sure enough it says starbucks matcha powder has added sugar, so I had a pretty calorific drink today.  :( 

I fasted for dinner. 

I'm glad you're feeling better today! I'm still feeling pretty good, very little hunger pains. I chalk it up to me having so much extra fat on me lol. 

• kak2m4 likes this

recovered, gained 150+ and so we're back! 

HW: 254

CW:234 233  229

GW: 140

UGW: 94

#23 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:58 AM

Just had half a small pulled pork sandwich for an early lunch which ended up being exactly five bites.

Will probably have the other half for dinner. 

• kak2m4 likes this

#24 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:40 PM

Sorry about the Starbucks thing yesterday, that sucks! I bet it was good though. Your family must really like Panda Express, haha!

Nice job on lunch today too. That is portion control! Let me know how dinner goes.

I just had Chipotle for lunch. Ugh, one of my weaknesses. I took 14 bites of it. I wasn't even that hungry when I got it, and I told myself if I took more than 5 bites I was going to be upset with myself. I kept going and going like I was out of control. I feel awful now, physically and mentally. I'm going to try to fast through dinner tomorrow to make up for it and only take 6 bites of food then, or 3 bites for lunch and 3 for dinner. I know that's not really how it works, but it's the best I can do.

We'll see.

• Thinmint19 likes this

#25 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 12:48 PM

Sorry about the Starbucks thing yesterday, that sucks! I bet it was good though. Your family must really like Panda Express, haha!

Nice job on lunch today too. That is portion control! Let me know how dinner goes.

I just had Chipotle for lunch. Ugh, one of my weaknesses. I took 14 bites of it. I wasn't even that hungry when I got it, and I told myself if I took more than 5 bites I was going to be upset with myself. I kept going and going like I was out of control. I feel awful now, physically and mentally. I'm going to try to fast through dinner tomorrow to make up for it and only take 6 bites of food then. I know that's not really how it works, but it's the best I can do.

We'll see.

ugh I love chipotle. Don't feel too bad, I know I wouldn't be able to control myself lol.

We really aren't crazy panda fans, just a weird coincidence ig lol. I just let them pick both days, because I knew if I picked something I really wanted I wouldn't be able to restrain myself  lol.

I think after today I'm going to try to aim for healthier things. I bought shredded lettuce and chicken breast to grill at the store today and I think I'm going to do chicken salad with a homemade 0 cal honey mustard tomorrow. 

• kak2m4 likes this

#26 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 10:32 AM

Nice, I hope your chicken and lettuce is yummy!

I ended up having a bad day yesterday. I had about 14 bites of pizza for dinner. I felt really pressured by hubby to eat. I guess at least I kept my bites consistent, ugh. Even though I failed on the bites front, I did have a slight victory. After the pizza I had several moments where I thought "fuck it I'm just gonna binge since I messed up so bad anyway" and I didn't. I told myself that 14 bites of Chipotle and 14 bites of pizza is way less than I had been eating before I started the 5 bite diet on Sunday, so there was no point in going crazy. I needed to stop where I was, I'd gone overboard enough. That is HUGE for me!

I'm planning on doing today as normal with 10 bites.

• Thinmint19 likes this

#27 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 02:42 PM

Nice, I hope your chicken and lettuce is yummy!

I ended up having a bad day yesterday. I had about 14 bites of pizza for dinner. I felt really pressured by hubby to eat. I guess at least I kept my bites consistent, ugh. Even though I failed on the bites front, I did have a slight victory. After the pizza I had several moments where I thought "fuck it I'm just gonna binge since I messed up so bad anyway" and I didn't. I told myself that 14 bites of Chipotle and 14 bites of pizza is way less than I had been eating before I started the 5 bite diet on Sunday, so there was no point in going crazy. I needed to stop where I was, I'd gone overboard enough. That is HUGE for me!

I'm planning on doing today as normal with 10 bites.

that's awesome that you were able to talk yourself down from a binge! I know how hard it is... 

I've already messed up today.. Definitely had more than 10 bites already. I'm feeling really stressed today and felt a binge coming on so I've been eating small low calories things in an effort to prevent a binge.

So far I've had toast with cinnamon and swerve. 20 white cheddar cheetos. 8 mini carrots and half a cup of fideo soup.  550 calories so far so better than a binge ig.. 

I'm still planning on having my chicken salad tonight to keep away a late night binge.

and hopefully tomorrow I'll have a better day and get back into 10 bites. 

• kak2m4 likes this

#28 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 08:05 PM

You've done really well! Some days can be really hard, and even though you're stressed you've kept control. Hope everything is ok!

#29 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 08:25 PM

Today was not good for me
I did okay, not great, for lunch, a few bites of a protein bar and a couple of bites of my leftover Chipotle from yesterday.
I kinda binged for dinner though. I had half of a kid's turkey wrap, some chips, about 4 bites of a payday candy bar, and about half a cup of regular root beer. There's really no reason why, I just wasn't in control of myself. I estimate 35 bites for dinner, I kinda lost count.
I vow to do better tomorrow and going forward, with renewed vigor for how much better I can feel after not stuffing myself every single day!

#30 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 03:42 PM

Today was not good for me
I did okay, not great, for lunch, a few bites of a protein bar and a couple of bites of my leftover Chipotle from yesterday.
I kinda binged for dinner though. I had half of a kid's turkey wrap, some chips, about 4 bites of a payday candy bar, and about half a cup of regular root beer. There's really no reason why, I just wasn't in control of myself. I estimate 35 bites for dinner, I kinda lost count.
I vow to do better tomorrow and going forward, with renewed vigor for how much better I can feel after not stuffing myself every single day!

ugh sorry about that! yesterday was rough for me as well. It sounds like you still had control though and it didn't turn into anything major! That's how I was yesterday as well.. I wasn't proud of myself for how much I ate but atleast I didn't full on binge. 

I'm fasting today, so far it's going well.. I'm doing some long needed chores around the house to keep my mind occupied! I hope you're feeling alright today! 

• kak2m4 likes this

#31 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:51 AM

Good for you, also!! How did fasting go yesterday?
I did okay yesterday with bite #, I had 5 bites of a homemade cinnamon roll and 1 bite of homemade cream cheese frosting, then for dinner I had 6 bites of chicken piccata with rice. I had 3 glasses of wine last night though. I'm going to try to not drink at all until the 29th when I'm getting together with a friend, weather permitting. I just really like to though!

• Thinmint19 likes this

#32 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:31 PM

I know what you mean! I may end up going out with my husband and our friends at some point this week, but we haven't entirely decided. I'll definitely allow myself a few drinks if so.

Fasting was great! I fasted until about 12 PM today and then ate out with my husband, I did well on bites though! I ordered veggie fajitas and had 10 bites and haven't ate since.  Not really sure on calories unfortunately :/ 

I'm making ground turkey chili in the crock pot tonight, so I'll probably just do 10 bites of that tomorrow. I hope the rest of the week continues to go well for us! 

• kak2m4 likes this

#33 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:32 PM

I also weighed today and was down 4 pounds from the last time I weighed. So that motivated me a bit lol. 

• kak2m4 likes this

#34 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:20 AM

Woo congrats on your loss, that's awesome!! It is so motivating to see the numbers drop! I am probably going to have Fridays be my weigh in day. Was too scared to weigh in this morning since I messed up a couple of days.
Yesterday was not great but ok. I ate quite a bit for lunch AND had snacks in the afternoon (probably 30 bites total for all). Then 6 bites of a taco last night. Trying to just get back to normal today except for coffee with cashew milk and swerve sweetener. I gave up the Monster energy drinks.

#35 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:08 AM

I did pretty good yesterday! 12 bites-5 bites of chicken piccata/rice and 1 bite of bread pudding for lunch, 5 bites of a BLT and 1 cheeto for dinner. I did have vodka and sparkling water though. Overall better than I have been doing.
I tend to want to eat things that are more calorie dense since I'm eating so little of it.
My kiddo made me run around in the yard for half an hour last night. We played tag - and she is FAST - so I was full out sprinting to keep away from her, and we played soccer, so I got in some good exercise. I told her she needs to make me go outside and do that every single night!

I'm getting more and more used to just skipping breakfast and eating little throughout the day. Prior to this it was a struggle to wait to eat, even until 10am, and if I ate breakfast I tended to eat more throughout the day.

How was yesterday for you?

• Thinmint19 likes this

#36 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 10:00 PM

Today was good for me. 3 crackers with a piece of cheese and turkey on top and a few cheetos for lunch (2 each bite, made into 5 bites total for the meal ha), and 5 bites of a pulled chicken sandwich for dinner.
And I ran around with my kid in the yard again!

#37 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 August 2020 - 06:46 PM

Today was just okay. I had 20 cheezits this morning. I had a Pay Day candy bar right after that, which I had planned to be my lunch, so I didn't eat again until dinner. I had a moment during the candy bar where I thought to myself "what are you doing?? You have to weigh in tomorrow."

I had 20 small bites for dinner (about half my normal bite size so I guess I could count it as 10 bites). A burger patty, steak fries, tomato, bacon throughout the 20. I had to MAKE myself stop, I could have just kept going and going honestly. So I went over, but not horribly. I would feel a lot worse had I not "skipped" lunch.

I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow morning. I may not and may wait another couple of days.

#38 kak2m4

kak2m4

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 08:50 AM

Weighed in this morning 2.4 lbs less than on 8/11, so now 141.4.
It should be more, my extra bites and alcohol have slowed me down some.

I hope you're doing well!

#39 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 10:27 PM

Ahh so sorry for being MIA! I'm an idiot and completely forgot that I re enrolled for college this semester, literally missed my first two days so it's just been crazy with classes and adjusting.

I did pretty bad this week, had about 1000 cals the last few days however I fasted today and plan to get back to things tomorrow now that the madness is over lol. 

• kak2m4 likes this

#40 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 10:27 PM

congrats on your loss! wooo hoo! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users