Can I jump on someone's 5 Bitte Diet accountability thread-or does someone want to do it with me? - Page 3 - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Can I jump on someone's 5 Bitte Diet accountability thread-or does someone want to do it with me?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 02:05 PM

Glad you got everything worked out! That must have been a rude awakening, but I hope you're in the swing of things now!

Sorry the last few days have been rough, but good job getting back into the swing of it!

Yesterday wasn't great for me and today has been even worse. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday. No clue on bite #. Less than I had been eating pre-5BD but way more than I should have. I even had heartburn this morning, I think from overeating.

I just binged on cheese and crackers for lunch today. Probably a solid 800 calories worth. I did good at first, laid out 5 bites and that's all I was going to have, but it tasted so good I kept going back for more and more. I can't even purge because I took my meds right after the 5 bites and I don't want it to come back up.

We're having pizza tonight so I am going to try to only have 5 bites.

Next week I plan to fast as much as possible, possibly eating only dinner a couple of days. I'd like to go a couple of days without eating at all but not sure it will happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#42 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 07:48 PM

I screwed up big time today..

biggest binge i've had in awhile. i'm so disgusted with myself right now. I feel sick physically and sick with myself.  gonna try fasting again, probably try for five days this time idk.

i never even want to look at food again. 

• kak2m4 likes this

recovered, gained 150+ and so we're back! 

HW: 254

CW:234 233  229

GW: 140

UGW: 94

#43 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:18 PM

Omg I'm so sorry, that sucks!!!!! It's so hard sometimes! We're not perfect, we'll have setbacks, the important thing is to start over again and try to forget about it.
I am not sure it will be, but if it's any consolation, I was logging on here to post the same thing about myself. After my crazy large lunch I had 2 pieces of pizza for dinner. I was so full I thought I was going to get sick afterward, and now I have bad heartburn. Funny considering before a couple of weeks ago I would eat this much and more in a day and feel fine. Kinda makes you realize how little you can actually eat and be okay.
Good luck with the fasting, I bet you feel so much better even 24 hours from now!!!!
I am going to try to do OMAD for a few days.

• Thinmint19 likes this

#44 Thinmint19

Thinmint19

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:55 PM

yes!! after my initial fast i thought about OMAD or even alternate day fasting..

I'm feeling a little better now, idk why I do that to myself because I know I'll feel like crap afterwords. Here's to hoping for better days for both of us!! 

• kak2m4 likes this

recovered, gained 150+ and so we're back! 

HW: 254

CW:234 233  229

GW: 140

UGW: 94

#45 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 02:47 PM

yes!! after my initial fast i thought about OMAD or even alternate day fasting..
I'm feeling a little better now, idk why I do that to myself because I know I'll feel like crap afterwords. Here's to hoping for better days for both of us!!

I completely get it and feel the same way!!
I think OMAD might be easier for me just since we sit at the table together.
I'm feeling a lot better also. I did have a handful of cheezits for lunch today because, well, I'm a pig. But nothing other than that. And I plan to eat the 5 bites for dinner. Feels so much better to have my stomach grumbling a little in hunger than to have it stuffed full.

#46 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 09:26 AM

I ended up with 6 bites for dinner last night (12 very small bites, about half my normal bite so I count it as 6).
Starting OMAD today! And swearing off wine/alcohol until Friday! (Trying to....)
I also want to try to walk at least a mile each day this week. I have a desk job and need to get more active.
Good luck with school this week!

#47 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 09:02 PM

Damn, it was hard as hell not eating all day long. It's been a while since I did it. Plus having eaten so much the last few days, I felt hungrier and in general just desired food more than I was late last week. Last week I really couldn't have cared less if I ate all day or not.
I had 12 bites total today, 10 at dinner then 2 spoonfuls of super sweet homemade whipped cream (Gahhh I should have resisted but I loooove whipped cream).
And no alcohol!!!
Going to try to do OMAD again tomorrow but I like eating lunch, even if it is only 5 bites

#48 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 12:19 PM

Well...just had my one meal for the day after eating a shit ton of cheese and crackers (again), so will be skipping dinner and fasting through dinner tomorrow evening. Then will just have 10 bites.

#49 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:00 AM

I did fine with fasting last night and am doing fine so far today. I wasn't even hungry for dinner last night so that helped. I am hungry this morning but not unbearably so. I may try to consistently do OMAD with eating 10-12 bites at dinner, until I go back to the office for work anyway (possibly at the beginning of October, but we'll see). My friends at work would not allow me to not eat all day.

#50 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:57 AM

Wow, I just fcked up and ate cheese and crackers for lunch! Wtf is wrong with me? I didn't even want to that much I just did it. At least I didn't eat nearly as much as I did yesterday. I had 8 crackers with cheese and 10-15 cheezits. I lost count. Yesterday I had like half a box of cheezits with cream cheese. I need to stay away from those, apparently I find them very desirable.

I won't be able to fast through dinner tonight but will keep it to 5 bites.

My thread is slowly morphing into a 5BD - OMAD - IF thread ha.

#51 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:02 PM

Ended up having a really bad day. Had some ice cream in the afternoon with my fam and a normal dinner of chicken and rice. Can't wait to do OMAD tomorrow and be hungry. Will probably be rough like Monday was.

#52 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 08:49 AM

I feel like total crapola today My stomach feels distended and full, ick. I may end up eating lunch today but I am going to keep it small (hubby wants to get food). I do not desire food whatsoever, although I will probably have a couple of prunes to....make sure things are moving in there....I wonder if I used to feel crappy like this every day but didn't think anything of it because I was used to it.

#53 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 09:57 AM

Ate lunch yesterday and fasted since then. Feeling a lot better.

#54 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 09:42 AM

I haven't been doing that well. I need to get back to 5 bites per meal. I ate lunch yesterday (6 crackers with cheese and pepperoni, a few cheezits, some chips and salsa in the afternoon, and 1.5 pieces of pizza for dinner last night.
I felt horrible overnight last night. I thought I was going to get sick but didn't. Not sure if I ate too much, or if something didn't agree with me, or what. I woke up with a headache and still feeling kinda queasy this morning, so I did eat a piece of toast to settle my stomach. Definitely going to take it more easy today with eating.

#55 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 09:44 AM

I've been having a lot of issues with heartburn and nausea lately, surely due to not eating much one day then eating a ton the next. I'm going to give my system a break and for the next several days. I'm going to eat small amounts of a bland-ish diet of bananas, applesauce, rice, toast, maybe some other bland things like plain pasta, and mashed potatoes and drink peppermint tea and water in the hope that I can resolve some of those issues.

Yesterday for lunch I had a cup of broth and 5 saltines and tea. In the afternoon I had about 15 crackers (big Cheezits).

For dinner I had half a bowl of soup and half a bowl of mashed potatoes.

#56 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 08:20 PM

I've binged the last 3 days. I haven't had that bad of heartburn and nausea, because I'm getting used to eating more I think. I hate myself for it. Starting 5BD again tomorrow.

#57 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:11 PM

I'm actually abandoning 5BD for now and will be high restricting (1,000 calories/day) for a while. I downloaded the Lose It! app and I'm kinda excited to use it! I'll still post on this thread just to keep my posts together I guess? I do plan to go back to 5BD at some point.

#58 kak2m4

kak2m4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:13 PM

I have been doing horribly since I decided to start counting calories. Maybe that just doesn't work for me.
Starting tomorrow (since I'm getting ready to go to bed right now) I'm going to do a modified 5 bite diet....20 bites throughout the day, and work down to 10 bites maybe over the next month (as the diet calls for)?
I was thinking I would do 5 bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have 5 bites available for a snack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users