Anyone else feel super messed up from pregnancy? - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Anyone else feel super messed up from pregnancy?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Punchin-Wallz

Punchin-Wallz

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:16 PM

I am so happy to be pregnant but I have been super sick and its messing with my head. 

My ob thinks I have hyperemesis Gravidarum which basically just means I puke 24/7 no matter what, but since I'm barely 8 weeks she can't officially diagnose me until we know if its just this first trimester or not. They have my on anti nausea's that have made it to where I can eat and drink again, but it took about a week for them to really start working. I hate throwing up with a passion and have panic attacks while throwing up every time, which has made it get to a point that I'm actually scared to eat anything at all (I mean total win for them part of me that wants to lose a ton of weight) but I know I need to eat for the baby because I really do want this child. 

Its all just messing with my head and I've been so sick that I have no energy for anything and have to take tons of breaks even when just sweeping the house. it really sucks and my body feels completely out of my control and the world just feels super dark right now. My partner has been super understanding and supportive but I know he's also annoyed that I can't just "be ok" like I was before the pregnancy. 

Anyone else feel like there body is getting super wrecked out of their control while being pregnant?

Height: 5'9 

CW: 143

GW: 130 

#2 Kermitleggs

Kermitleggs

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1538 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 August 2020 - 08:28 PM

wow that sounds absolutely awful  - i'm so sorry - is this your first baby?

my first pregnancy i was doing illegal drugs (over 12 years ago, i'm clean now and my daughter is okay) so yeah my body was all fucked up, but because of the drugs

hopefully once you get closer to your second  trimester you won't be sick anymore

FB IMG 1590415134584

new accountability

old accountability 
https://www.myproana...-my-vent-space/

#3 Punchin-Wallz

Punchin-Wallz

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:43 PM

This is my first baby, almost everyone in my family had easy pregnancies so this all was a surprise about how sick and horrible it has been so far. 

I'm super proud and happy you are clean and that your daughter is ok! 

• envy2bThin likes this

Height: 5'9 

CW: 143

GW: 130 

#4 envy2bThin

envy2bThin

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Locationsouth africa

Posted 18 August 2020 - 03:24 AM

This is my first baby, almost everyone in my family had easy pregnancies so this all was a surprise about how sick and horrible it has been so far. 

This is so me, i am so sick, and everyone in my family had easy pregnancy and most of the time they think i am just making things up.

#5 Kermitleggs

Kermitleggs

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1538 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2020 - 07:39 PM

Thank you

are you feeling any better?

FB IMG 1590415134584

new accountability

old accountability 
https://www.myproana...-my-vent-space/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users