Bulimic guys? - Males with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Bulimic guys?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 død

død

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 05:33 AM

So hello, i'm 17, 6'2, 155 lbs and i can't stop binging every time i try to lose weight. i was 230 lbs+ and i lost all the weight from being vegan, fasting and purging but at the moment i can't lose more. aand i am 'officially' considered bulimic. What can i do?

#2 Woody79

Woody79

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 19 August 2020 - 06:22 AM

It’s easy dude,  GET PROFESSIONAL HELP! Go see your GP, see a dietitian and see a psychologist. You may think that you have a handle on things but you don’t, Bulimia will take over your life, fuck your mental and physical health and still have you thinking that it’s your friend! BULIMIA IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

By the way 41 year old man here, Bulimic,orthorexic for a few years now. Depression and anxiety for 30+ years 

#3 død

død

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 06:31 AM

Thanks a lot! I tried, but in my country, bulimia is just a joke, i haven't found someone that understands what the real problem is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users