Accountability - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Accountability

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 August 2020 - 12:30 PM

I’ve started this as of last week, but I already messed up twice so I’m going to start keeping track of it here.

SW 151
CW: 148.4
GW1: 130
UGW: 120 (maybe)

I’m also taking garcinia cambogia to help stave off hunger pains, plus I had pretty good results with it last time I did this diet.
I’m not sure if I should actually weigh myself after the high cal days though, it just seems to discourage me seeing those numbers barely move or not move at all.
I’ve been riding my bike at least three times a week and on my feet waitressing at least 5. Gonna wear my fitbit to work today to track what the effects of that are. I also have a 200 cal day coming up on my double this week. I may have to bump that up to like 350 and eat a cliff bar or something so I don’t freak out at work. I dont know yet.

#2 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2020 - 12:08 AM

Had a stressful day today and decided to do some 2468 math based on my current stats: 25 y/o female, 5 feet, 5 inches tall, 148 pounds, and moderately active

In the first week of 2468, assuming you start with 200 on sunday, you consume 3200 calories in total. Because the diet doesn't match up with the seven days of the week, the caloric intake will increase until you begin with 200 again on Sunday. Therefore, week 2 you consume 3,400 calories week 3 you consume 3.600 calories, and week 4 you consume 3,800 calories, then you begin again. 

I calculate that at rest, I likely burn about 1,701 calories a day based on the stats given above and assuming I haven't fucked my BMR too severely by restricting previously. As a moderately active person, which I do consider myself to be, I would burn about 2.197 calories a day. Just for fun, say I bump my activity level to very active and assume I burn 2.455 calories at that level.

So far, my weekly calories burned would be:

11.907 at a sedentary state

15,379 at a moderate level

17,115 if I become very active

There are 3,500 calories to burn in a pound, so my weekly calorie deficit needs to be at least 3,500 to burn a pound a week. For the four weeks of the 2468 cycle, my calorie deficit at the different activity levels would be as follows:

week 1:

sedentary: 8,707 calorie or 2.5 pounds

moderate: 12,179 calories or 3.5 pounds

active: 13,915 calories or 4 pounds

week 2: 

sedentary: 8,307 calories or 2.4 pounds

moderate: 11,979 calories or 3.4 pounds

active: 13,715 calories or 3.92 pounds

week 3: 

sedentary: 8,307 calories or 2.37 pounds

moderate: 11,779 calories or 3.36 pounds

active: 13,515 calories or 3.86 pounds

and finally, week 4: 

sedentary: 8,107 calories or 2.31 pounds

moderate: 11,579 calories or 3.31 pounds

active: 3,315 calories or 3.8 pounds

So, in conclusion, through four weeks of 2468, at a sedentary state at my weight and height, I would lose 9.58 pounds; at a moderate activity level I would lose 13.57 pounds, and at an active activity level, 15.58 pounds.

Of course, the issue with all this is that your BMR is dependent on your weight as well and you're losing anywhere between 2.5- almost 8 pounds within the first two weeks so then all these numbers become inaccurate the more you lose. But you also weigh less soooo, kind of a win, no? lol

#3 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2020 - 03:24 PM

even after last night, I still probably over-are on my 600 day but it was just random bites or stuff so I have no idea how many I went over. Today I’m working it all off and sticking to my cal goal.
I already did an almost 2 hour bike ride and will do one more this afternoon.
300 cal breakfast, calculating about 350 on my steak wrap for lunch. the fitbit says I burned about 843 on my bike ride earlier so i’m super pleased with that.

#4 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 August 2020 - 10:51 AM

i wasn’t going to weigh myself this morning because yesterday was an 800 day, but i also burned so many cals on my bike ride i decided to anyway and i’m so glad i did!
i was 148.4 on wed morning, and this morning i weighed in 146.2
even though this is still not a great low weight, it’s such a good jump. i was really struggling losing like .2 pounds at a time. now i’m down to my 200 cal day and couldnt even finish my 60 cal breakfast of half an apple. already feeling full. hopefully i can keep it up thru work tonight!

#5 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 August 2020 - 06:35 AM

well, the 2 pounds must have been water weight or I don’t even know what, because I weighed myself first thing this morning after sticking to 200 cals yesterday and I somehow gained half a pound back. on top of that i’m having an allergic reaction to big bites and I’m so itchy and uncomfortable. It’s hard to not self-soothe with food, but I’m on a double today and I plan to only drink my coffee, eat a banana and a cliff bar and that’s IT. Hopefully after today I’ll be able to fit in a good workout this weekend so I can see another good loss again. super bummed but I dont know what I expected honestly.

#6 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 August 2020 - 10:58 PM

had a bad morning and really struggled to not eat about it. luckily the fitbit picked up a few times during my double shift today as workouts and i burned an extra couple hundred cals sweating and running around. not to mention the 8.5 miles i walked over the course of the day.
hopefully that’s enough to help counteract the mini binge i had at the end of today. not more than a few hundred cals but still. should’ve been a 490 cal day. i fucking suck at this.
i’m going for a run tomorrow morning.
i need to do better.

#7 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 August 2020 - 10:56 AM

gained ANOTHER .2 pounds after working my double. probably from all that shit i ate. yesterday went so much better though and today i hit 145.6 so i’m finally dropping again. today is my 800 cal day so i’m going to enjoy breakfast and lunch and then try not to eat thru the rest of the day. i think eating late at night after work is really hurting my progress.

#8 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 August 2020 - 10:39 PM

i had to spend the day with parents. ended up eating 911 calories on a fucking 200 CALORIE DAY.
honestly i knew i’d have to eat more in front of them but thought i could get away with keeping it under 800 at least.
at least i was able to get a hike in this morning. fitbit says i burned 466 calories. hopefully that’s true but i feel like i’ll still see the damage done when i step on the scale tomorrow morning. ugh.

#9 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 September 2020 - 05:47 AM

didn’t really update this week- after visiting my parents basically had a downward spiral, had to keep covering people’s shifts at work causing me to eat more than i usually would and not stick to 2468, then last night coworkers invited me out and i basically threw everything out the window.
then last night/ this morning i started my period so at least now i know why i was an emotional wreck.
fortunately, part of what was causing me stress was that my employer fucked up my paycheck and now i don’t even have money for more groceries so i’ll HAVE to stick to my lower cal foods and snacks i already have! at least thru the weekend! i’ve basically just maintained 145.2 as far as i know, but i probably gained after last night and honestly who even knows how much is period weight because i ALWAYS gain on my period.
if i get down another ten pounds i’ll probably stop getting it tho and that would be IDEAL.

#10 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:23 PM

ok starting all over beginning today. last week was a mess and i wasn’t able to keep track of anything. this week i need to get it together. i’m going to try to get down another 10 pounds before october. i’m at such a high weight right now i think it can be done as long as i really stick to the 2468. there are basically four weeks left.
the only problem is it’s been storming like every day and so i’m not getting a ton of steps in at work and normally we’re busy enough there im too distracted to eat. but now is not the case. and i can’t work out outside like i normally would either. my restriction will have to be super strict to stay on target. i already ate a s’mores bar thing i made at like 5 am this morning so i’m counting that as my food for the day. only consuming liquids until tomorrow.

#11 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 September 2020 - 11:36 AM

weighed in this morning for the first time in about a week it feels like and it actually wasn’t so bad.
went down, not much but i’m at 144.2 now so at least i didn’t completely screw myself going out of control. now i just have to keep up this progress. finally was able to go to the grocery store today to get a few snack-y things for when it gets unbearable to not eat. 100 cal breakfast bar and a coffee with oat milk so far today, will probably have a cup of soup for lunch before work and call it a day.
going to start baking fall recipes every week but i live with three boys so i can basically count on them to eat it all before i get a chance to binge it lol.

#12 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 September 2020 - 08:32 PM

ok I dont know how it’s possible, but somehow weighed in at 142 this morning. i’m so so close to the 130s, which is my first goal. hopefully i can get there by the end of this month or even earlier.
it’s so hard with fall being here and it being my favorite time of year. i had an 800 cal day today and may have to bump to a 1000 cal day tomorrow and start 200 again on sunday because my family is going to an apple orchard and there is no way i’m gonna get away with not eating at least one apple cider donut. but i might be able to convince my mom to let me just take some home that i can space out over time.

#13 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:52 AM

STILL at 142, even though i stick rigidly to my 200 and 400 days and usually that means i lose? I dont know why i would be at the exact same, it’s so frustrating.
i got a massage this morning so hopefully that will help release some toxins and gonna go for a bike ride to burn some cals since i need to eat dinner at my parents again tonight.
having them close is nice but really makes it hard to keep to this challenge.
i just really wanna be in the 130s

#14 starvingartist410

starvingartist410

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted Today, 12:00 AM

somehow dropped to 141.2, it’s definitely going to go up again, I dont know how it even dropped because i keep consistently fucking up. i’m a failure.
i ate with my friend and then dinner with my family today and of course i tried to eat only half of what was on my plate cause it’s probably the smallest i could get away with without being suspicious, but i literally feel so full i think i might be sick. i hate this feeling. i’ve gotten to the point now where if i don’t feel my stomach empty, i just feel like complete trash and like i’ve totally failed.
this is why i can’t get into the 130s.
then my friend brought me a bunch of her old clothes that don’t fit her and they’re a fucking size two. like is she fucking with me to be mean? i can’t tell because there is no way i can fit into a size 2. i can’t even fit into a size four. one of my thighs is literally as big as the waist of those pants. i’ve never felt more gross.
i just want to lose this weight. starting again tomorrow, i guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users