TMI Weird brown spot on labia? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

TMI Weird brown spot on labia?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StarvingArtist3

StarvingArtist3

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:14 PM

(Sorry for the big huge TMI coming your way)
Okay this is a really freaking weird topic but I need some opinions. Recently I noticed I have a dark spot (bigger than a freckle but not huge) of skin on the underside of my outer labia. It's doesn't protrude so it's literally just a discoloration of my skin. No pain, no itching, but I wondered if anyone else has something like this/any ideas what it could be?
My anxiety was like "cancer!" but I know that's unlikely. I'm going to see the doctor about it anyway but if any of you lovely people might have an idea, let me know!

#2 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 August 2020 - 02:31 PM

I live in America and don't have any health insurance so I avoid going to the doctor as much as I can. One free resource that's been helpful to me is https://reddit.com/r/AskDocs Just make a throwaway account, mark it as NSFW, and even include a picture if you're up for it. You should get a few replies from the experts. Hope this helps! :)
  • StarvingArtist3 likes this
SW: 348CW: 326 GW: 200MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

#3 Inthedollhouse

Inthedollhouse

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:58 PM

Maybe it’s just a birth mark. I never knew I had one either until I started getting Brazilian waxes and my husband commented on it
  • StarvingArtist3 likes this

#4 Ruskanova

Ruskanova

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:27 PM

I have 4 or 5 beauty marks down there too since I was a baby. Nothing worth worrying, they are small, flat and brown and never did any harm

5'7

HW : 130lbs

LW : 86lbs

CW : 117lbs

GW1 : 116lbs

GW2 : 112lbs

GW3 : 108lbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users