I just watched a youtuber BENI do GM diet and lose 12 lbs in 7 days, so now I'm curious to try it myself. I've been having a weight loss plateau like forever now and I could really use some good and quick results. This also seems somewhat safe for me atm.
GM diet restricts which foods you can eat on particular days. The amounts are not really restricted. I'm going to follow similarly as Beni did. The diet itself claims you can lose even 20 lbs in a week following this diet, but quick research shows most people only lose about 9-11 lbs. That's great results for someone who's been stuck at same weight for 2-3 weeks (me!).
- day 1: fruit only, no banana
- day 2: vegetables only (Beni ate most vegetables raw and made juice out of tomatoes)
- day 3: fruits and vegetables, no banana or potato
- day 4: 6 large or 8 small bananas and 3 glasses of milk, preferably skimmed
- day 5: 2x250g meat (chicken, fish, beef, pork..), can be substituded with cottage cheese (Beni had only 3x100g beef)
also 6 tomatoes (Beni made 2 into a juice and ate other 4)
- day 6: 2x250g meat/ cottage cheese as day before, vegetables but no potatoes
- day 7: only brown rice, fruit, fruit juice and vegetables
Also, drink enough water, especially on high protein days!
So, I'm starting this diet tomorrow and I will go for 7 days. Let's see if this diet is enough to break my plateau! I'm feeling really hopeful!