Day 11/50 Done - Lockdown 2 - ABC (Original Version) Sticking to Limits - Using Intermittent Fasting & Low Carb - Page 3 - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Day 11/50 Done - Lockdown 2 - ABC (Original Version) Sticking to Limits - Using Intermittent Fasting & Low Carb

ABC ABC diet

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 .........

Advanced Sage

• Supporter
  • 1798 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 07:35 AM

I love your first post! You are so right! Part of me going back and forth on mpa is I get discouraged when kids under 20 asking questions or trying to join me in my f..up behaviours... glad this does not stop you! Yes 3 weeks into ABC is huge achievement! It is refreshing and encouraging to see your progress not only in ABC but in life general (stopped drinking).

• Glorificus likes this

#42 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 28 September 2020 - 10:15 AM

I love your first post! You are so right! Part of me going back and forth on mpa is I get discouraged when kids under 20 asking questions or trying to join me in my f..up behaviours... glad this does not stop you! Yes 3 weeks into ABC is huge achievement! It is refreshing and encouraging to see your progress not only in ABC but in life general (stopped drinking).

Aww thank you!

Yep, MPA used to be cool, but it's riddled with wannarexic kids these days - the K-pop stans are the worst of the bunch as they're beyond delusional & clearly have zero comprehension of the corruption & abuse in the idol industry

There tends to be peaks & troughs of butterfly infestations - pre Summer/just before autumn term starts/few weeks before Halloween/ few weeks before Christmas, etc

When Starving in Suburbia/To the Bone came out, there was an influx of them too

I think the most idiotic butterfly post I've seen was 'I want to go to a psych ward' as they'd seen To the Bone/Girl Interrupted & had this bizarre, romantic delusion that nuthouses are full of beautiful people who become BFFs & learn & grow & share, etc - laughed my ass off at that one!

Last nuthouse stay I had, we had a chick who - without fail - laid a fresh poo somewhere in the TV room every morning & watched with glee as staff tried to find it, lmao

My Pancake Addiction was pretty cool - largely grown ups & pretty chill. EDC has the advantage of privacy (non members can't access anything) but it's pretty dead. Project Shapeshift is super strict & only diagnosed folk are allowed to sign up, but I find it bleak AF

Best way to protect yourself is to stick a disclaimer on your main posts, just to make it clear that you have no responsibility for what idiots do with your data. I need to look into blocking butterflies - not sure if we have that functionality
  • Disappearing1, ......... and Kanye West like this

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“You should stay away from your potential. I mean, that is something you should leave absolutely alone! You’ll mess it up! It’s potential, leave it!

And anyway, it’s like your bank balance, you know – you always have much less than you think. Leave it as the locked door within yourself and then at least, in your mind, the interior will always be palatial; wonderful, gleaming marble floors, brocaded drapes, mullioned windows covered in mullions whatever they are.

Flamingos serving drinks, pianos shooting out canapes into the mouths of elegant men and women.

Don’t open the door. Because it won’t be like that.

All you’re going to see will be one tiny, grey, starveling little cat with diarrhoea, sitting on a mattress-less iron-sprung bed with its huge eyes mewing at you,

Smoking as well, probably.

As an emphysemic landlady untangles her pop socks in the background, and some terrible guy the colour of an aubergine rounds the corner holding a mug of beef tea wearing a string vest.

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#43 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:35 AM

x

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“You should stay away from your potential. I mean, that is something you should leave absolutely alone! You’ll mess it up! It’s potential, leave it!

And anyway, it’s like your bank balance, you know – you always have much less than you think. Leave it as the locked door within yourself and then at least, in your mind, the interior will always be palatial; wonderful, gleaming marble floors, brocaded drapes, mullioned windows covered in mullions whatever they are.

Flamingos serving drinks, pianos shooting out canapes into the mouths of elegant men and women.

All you’re going to see will be one tiny, grey, starveling little cat with diarrhoea, sitting on a mattress-less iron-sprung bed with its huge eyes mewing at you,

As an emphysemic landlady untangles her pop socks in the background, and some terrible guy the colour of an aubergine rounds the corner holding a mug of beef tea wearing a string vest.

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#44 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 03:36 AM

x

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#45 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 06:39 AM

x

• Disappearing1 likes this

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#46 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 03:35 AM

x

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#47 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 04 November 2020 - 06:46 AM

Pre ABC

FjA14nn.jpg?1

Total burn = BMR+exercise
Lightning bolt = minutes in fat burn zone

t3DAvHS.jpg?1

(sugar free, lo cal drinks & gum allowed during fasting period)

r7FMFQo.png

mRWkcJ5.jpg?1

wvOTTSu.jpg?1

GzZlWuX.jpg?1
  • ......... likes this

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#48 Fleur De Mal (NowhereFast)

Fleur De Mal (NowhereFast)

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationMidlands, UK

Posted 04 November 2020 - 08:57 AM

I'm doing the ABC as well through Lockdown 2! 

• ......... and Glorificus like this

#49 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 03:37 AM

Pre ABC 

UKUKoV0.jpg?1

B3zLW1P.jpg?1

kzCVMqn.png

BPrjlfs.jpg?1

(obviously didn't eat the whole bag of cheese, lol)

Q8h3PJc.jpg?1

2myL5XB.jpg?1

U4BMMiU.jpg?1

fgvmVB8.jpg?1

• ......... likes this

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#50 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 04:18 AM

Pre ABC

R5LpJ6C.jpg?1

4F9HxTK.jpg?1

pgSA7ca.png

4TlE32H.jpg?1

nqA4T4W.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#51 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 07:45 AM

Pre ABC

sqGey4n.jpg?1

RUnP8QK.png

vDPI2GA.jpg?1

3vnYrJn.jpg?1

QjkJt2z.jpg?1

N1z1AOJ.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#52 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 04:11 AM

Pre ABC

Stayed in bed so essentially fasted

Z1Z2jxY.jpg?1

• ......... likes this

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#53 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 05:00 AM

Day 1 -  500 Limit

Restarted as I didn't mess up, but I've started taking 5htp today, so I want to track that on the spreadsheet I'm using over the 50 days out of curiosity

ktcSvb0.jpg?1

y0ZMiks.jpg?1

wI3kc3i.png

97hOEAm.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#54 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 07:54 AM

Day 2 - 500 Limit

Lost Since Yesterday

Fat - 0.3%

Lbs - 1.4

Total Lost So Far This ABC Round:

Fat - 0.3%

Lbs - 1.4

iUsVQUX.jpg?1

Js06VNq.jpg?1

aQVUsxH.png

40ZmH9d.jpg?1

EcIqyXR.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#55 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 03:57 AM

Day 3 - 300 Limit

Fat - 0.4%
Lbs - 2.8

Total Lost So Far This ABC Round:

Fat - 0.7%
Lbs - 4.2

O7SRDNB.jpg?1

XJowC4F.jpg?1

L7ls5sR.png

FkqtMrZ.jpg?1

6Q6Kwn0.jpg?1

tlvw8j8.jpg?1
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reading a few really interesting books on intermittent fasting, the science of obesity, hormones, insulin regulation, etc & I'm completely ahead of myself, but if I do a complete, perfect run of ABC applying the things I've learned, I think I'll have cracked the code on how to beat the notoriously hard, 25+ year old bastard that is ABC.

Legit intermittent fasting as a lifestyle (without food type restrictions, no CICO, etc) is brilliant & I think it will ultimately be my ticket out of my eating disorder as there's still the elements of control, maths, rules, etc that I get off on & need to stay sane(ish)

Here's what I've been reading - I've yet to apply the 'if it tastes sweet, even if it's zero calorie, you can't have it in your fasting window as it still spikes your insulin & you won't burn fat' rule in most of these as that's more for the long term lifestyle where you can eat as much as you want in your eating window, which is obviously not a feature of ABC.

I might apply that rule if I hit a plateau tho - it'd also make the super low days a lot easier.

I've kinda done accidental OMAD the last couple of days & I'm finding it pretty effective, so I think I'll continue it intentionally. It's nice having a 'proper' meal to look forward to & it's better to spend the day's caloric limit on real food high in fibre, fat & protein rather than picking on crap all day - I think that's one of the common ABC downfalls as folk will spend 200 odd calories on a sad little packet of crisps with zero nutritional value, so their body is screaming for food it can actually use to function & that's how binges are born.

PS: I'm extremely poor, so I torrented all these, which is very, very naughty & something you absolutely should not do, especially not using 1337x . to

CUwrfxa.jpg?1

• ......... likes this

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#56 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 04:35 AM

Day 4 - 400 Limit

Scale said I became 257lbs overnight, so safe to say it's died 

Measured my waist instead & I'm 0.5 inches down from Day 1 of this ABC round, so that generally indicates a 7lbs total loss so far (a dress size) which sounds about right as a kids top I love is a lot less tight today & my accountability/honesty jeans are baggier

Will get a new scale later on today so I can check tomorrow

gZ9WIhQ.jpg?1

I9xohIu.jpg?1

9dI2KxZ.png

YhWoOEo.jpg?1

bmtthXh.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#57 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:03 AM

Day 5 - 100 limit

O3JU7lh.jpg?1

0JPprYi.jpg?1

bzr4R6K.png

A4Ofbuz.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#58 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 04:17 AM

Day 6 - 200 limit

urHf0PF.jpg?1

8D9luTo.jpg?1

QqQAQuv.png

y4K1Ncq.jpg?1

uhzKkoE.jpg?1

aM2SZ3X.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#59 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 05:40 AM

Day 7 -300 limit

Clean fasting
(Water, plain tea, black coffee. No artificial sweeteners of any kind, nothing that tastes at all sweet, even if sugar free outside eating window)

hXOpY4x.jpg?1

iFQBwC9.jpg?1

vdCkbHx.png

L4ATqI6.jpg?2

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#60 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 957 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 05:16 AM

Week One Summary

XLfyomO.png

(Cals burned = BMR+exercise)

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ABC, ABC diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users