Day 11/50 Done - Lockdown 2 - ABC (Original Version) Sticking to Limits - Using Intermittent Fasting & Low Carb - Page 4 - ABC Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Day 11/50 Done - Lockdown 2 - ABC (Original Version) Sticking to Limits - Using Intermittent Fasting & Low Carb

ABC ABC diet

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 16 November 2020 - 05:19 AM

double post

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“You should stay away from your potential. I mean, that is something you should leave absolutely alone! You’ll mess it up! It’s potential, leave it!

And anyway, it’s like your bank balance, you know – you always have much less than you think. Leave it as the locked door within yourself and then at least, in your mind, the interior will always be palatial; wonderful, gleaming marble floors, brocaded drapes, mullioned windows covered in mullions whatever they are.

Flamingos serving drinks, pianos shooting out canapes into the mouths of elegant men and women.

Don’t open the door. Because it won’t be like that.

All you’re going to see will be one tiny, grey, starveling little cat with diarrhoea, sitting on a mattress-less iron-sprung bed with its huge eyes mewing at you,

Smoking as well, probably.

As an emphysemic landlady untangles her pop socks in the background, and some terrible guy the colour of an aubergine rounds the corner holding a mug of beef tea wearing a string vest.

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#62 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:22 PM

Day 8 - 400 limit

(dirty fast - sugar free, lo cal drinks & gum allowed during fasting period)

mFNw1eV.jpg?1

4EMOrm4.jpg?1

Total burn = BMR+exercise

Lightning bolt = minutes in fat burn zone

ZLSDQ9H.png

t68jHhJ.jpg?1

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“You should stay away from your potential. I mean, that is something you should leave absolutely alone! You’ll mess it up! It’s potential, leave it!

And anyway, it’s like your bank balance, you know – you always have much less than you think. Leave it as the locked door within yourself and then at least, in your mind, the interior will always be palatial; wonderful, gleaming marble floors, brocaded drapes, mullioned windows covered in mullions whatever they are.

Flamingos serving drinks, pianos shooting out canapes into the mouths of elegant men and women.

All you’re going to see will be one tiny, grey, starveling little cat with diarrhoea, sitting on a mattress-less iron-sprung bed with its huge eyes mewing at you,

As an emphysemic landlady untangles her pop socks in the background, and some terrible guy the colour of an aubergine rounds the corner holding a mug of beef tea wearing a string vest.

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#63 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 03:34 PM

Thought I'd add my current supplements

Local Boots has had a heap of stuff reduced to clear during lockdown - like £35 CBD for £1.80 type clearance, so I'm sorted for months!

svvRqnO.png

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#64 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 11:26 AM

Day 9 - 500 cal limit

(dirty fast - sugar free, lo cal drinks & gum allowed during fasting period)

TyYh5Xp.jpg?1

8ZiqmBr.jpg?1

eVXT4cJ.png

MI6rTJN.jpg?1

C65pace.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#65 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 03:00 PM

Got the delightful post flu jab fatigue, so will come back to this thread in a few days after I'm done being a zombie

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#66 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 05:42 AM

Day 10 - fast

Did today as a dirty fast - lo cal drinks, gum allowed up to max of 50 cal total - as I still feel like hammered crap after my flu jab

JOJOcwr.jpg?1

2yumJdQ.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#67 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 06:52 AM

Day 11 - 150 limit

G5FSpKL.jpg?1

ggWfpxN.jpg?1

20jbZe6.jpg?1

GK5kTma.jpg?1

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

#68 Glorificus

Glorificus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 968 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:53 AM

Day 12 - 200 limit

Info to come

Decided to stop 5htp as it was making me feel really weird. Was getting the brain zap sensation I used to get when I was taking (very seriously mistakenly prescribed for 20+yrs as they make bipolars insane) SSRIs.

Really don't fancy getting locked up in the nuthouse with mania during a pandemic!

I'm wondering if it was Serotonin Syndrome or something or perhaps in negativity interacted with my bipolar meds.

Still feeling shit after my flu jab, but I'm certainly not having sleep issues as I'm in a near permanent coma - hence recent updates here have been less detailed & pretty sloppy.

Normal service should resume soon

That’s your potential"

- Dylan Moran

IxfVu9z.gif

8ewg2dY.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ABC, ABC diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users