September check-in thread, pumpkin spice edition - Page 4 - Age 40+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

September check-in thread, pumpkin spice edition

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 thinstrument

thinstrument

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • LocationUpper Midwest...where it's cold

Posted 26 September 2020 - 08:35 PM

crickets are great.  Sustainable, high in iron and protein, low fat,   Highly recommend. I used to get those Chapul bars (they were on Shark Tank) but they don't make them anymore.  They really were delicious....

Today I mopped and swept my entire upper floor, made the soup, cleaned the kitchen, paid the bills, shredded papers, and vacuumed the whole house.  And made the soup.  Had a lil taste and it's amazing...not sure why it's so much better this time. Probably because I am hungrier lol

I ramble online at Carrots In My Carryon

#62 thinstrument

thinstrument

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2499 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 08:58 AM

Hey all

Yesterday I got my hair done and then mowed the lawn. Well, most of it. That curious joke in the ground started having bees fly in and out of it and NOPE sorry will never be mowing that patch again BYEEEE

so then I had $8 of powerball “winnings” so I walked to the gas station to cash them in for scratchers. (Spoiler: both lost.). I found $2 blowing around in the leaves on my way home so between that and NOT getting stung I feel very cared for by the universe right now.

FIL is still the same but a lot less “fight” - easier for the hubs yet harder at the same time. His Mom Is ready to unload all his junk lol

#63 Tinyhiney2

Tinyhiney2

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe Freezing Cold Midwest--gag!

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:08 AM

Cricket flour? Um, there's one I would never try. Bleck! The thought makes me nauseous. You're brave.

Having serious problems in my life rn. All caused by me. Will update once stuff settles down

Wine monos are bad, wine monos are bad, wine monos are bad!

#64 thinstrument

thinstrument

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2499 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 09:44 AM

Hugs tiny.

And I swear you can’t taste anything weird. I mean isn’t seafood just bugs also?

No new updates. I am marveling at how clean my house stays when I’m the only one in it.

#65 thinstrument

thinstrument

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2499 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 09:20 AM

Last day of September and I haven’t been on the scale.

October starts tomorrow. I guess I keep going...?

Anyone have any October goals?

#66 Tinyhiney2

Tinyhiney2

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe Freezing Cold Midwest--gag!

Posted 30 September 2020 - 10:43 AM

I'm not touching the vino in October, but today I'm laying it out. 2 shots of 99 proof and a bottle of wine for brekkie. Wth? I can highly function, but they are empty calories, so it's gotta go. No work for about 4 hours, so I'll be fine. It started as escapism from my marriage, but it's time to let it go. But what can one last hurrah hurt? Famous last words, huh?
  • thinstrument likes this

Wine monos are bad, wine monos are bad, wine monos are bad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users