Higher BMI Accountability: A home for your accountability threads - Starting at a higher BMI - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Higher BMI Accountability: A home for your accountability threads

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 14063 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 02 September 2020 - 03:52 PM

Hey everyone!

I know we have a lot of new/newer members, so just want to point out that 'Starting at a higher BMI' has its own protected Accountability forum.

The mods are aware that many members that call this forum home wanted their own space for their accountability threads. So, there does exist (although it may be hidden from you because you do not meet the post count yet - 50 posts I *think* -  or maybe you just never noticed it) a Higher BMI Accountability where you can start your own personal accountability thread.

I see the Starting at a higher BMI forum currently has quite a few accountability threads here and I am currently working to move threads where they belong in an effort to clean up the forum and allow for other topics pertinent to this forum. If you currently do not have enough posts to access the Higher BMI Accountability forum (link here: https://www.myproana...tability-forum/), please feel free to greet people in Community Introductions with a quick welcome/hello or spam some threads in the games forum to get your post count up.

Historically, the ONLY accountability threads that we allow to remain in this forum are ones like 'Lets Get out of the 150s!' and the OG thread that is here as it's a hangout thread. ALL OTHER accountability threads should go either in Higher BMI Accountability [or the Accountability forum].

I will be working to move threads now and over the next few days. If you have an accountability thread in this forum that should be moved, but I don't see it please it me know. I am mostly going off the title of thread and the OP to determine whether or not to move it and no doubt I might end up moving the wrong thread. 

If you have any questions/concerns or suggestions, feel free to drop a message below. 

Gracias!

• Luci(fer), Seitan, dufflepud and 8 others like this

As of July 1, 2018, you can primarily find me on:

eatingdisordercentral.com

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

#2 ~ambivalence~

~ambivalence~

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2319 posts
  • LocationIn the Alpha Quadrant

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:02 PM

I definitely recommend starting your accountability in the regular accountability forum. That’s the decision I made even though I was overweight when I started my accountability, because I realized I wasn’t going to be at a high BMI forever and I’d rather not have to start my accountability over once I was at a “normal” BMI.

• ~Goddess Annea~, PrincessHibana and ohkeepinspiringme like this

Height: 5’1”     Highest Weight: 170.4     Highest BMI: 32.2     Current Weight: 90.8 (10-14-21)     Current BMI17.2

I don’t know what my goals are. I just know that I need to quit bingeing and purging, and extreme restriction. I need to find something else to make my life fulfilling.

The last time I purged: October 13, 2021 (longest success: 48 successful days without)

M y   A c c o u n t a b i l i t y : https://www.myproana...-with-pictures/

#3 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 14063 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:10 PM

I definitely recommend starting your accountability in the regular accountability forum. That’s the decision I made even though I was overweight when I started my accountability, because I realized I wasn’t going to be at a high BMI forever and I’d rather not have to start my accountability over once I was at a “normal” BMI.

We can always move threads to a different forum if you want/need. It's not a big deal.

So if anyone has a thread in either accountability and wants to move it to the other accountability....just let me know.

• ~ambivalence~ and PrincessHibana like this

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

#4 EllaTheElephant

EllaTheElephant

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2345 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:14 PM

Hey, you moved one of my threads which is not an accountability in to the accountability section?

Any reason? It’s the thread titled “no weigh ins, no binges” just a sort of group of us trying not to weigh in and not have the lack or weigh ins trigger binges. Not a personal accountability thread
  • ~Goddess Annea~ likes this
5’7.5”

#5 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 14063 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:20 PM

Hey, you moved one of my threads which is not an accountability in to the accountability section?

Any reason? It’s the thread titled “no weigh ins, no binges” just a sort of group of us trying not to weigh in and not have the lack or weigh ins trigger binges. Not a personal accountability thread

Sorry - I just moved it back.

~Namaste~

#6 EllaTheElephant

EllaTheElephant

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2345 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:25 PM

Sorry - I just moved it back.

No worries 😊 I wasn’t sure if there was a reason or if it was accidental! Thanks for moving it back 😊
5’7.5”

#7 BlueSunset

BlueSunset

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:40 PM

Thank you for doing this! It's always been a pet peeve of mine
  • ~Goddess Annea~ and dufflepud like this

#8 persephonesflowers

persephonesflowers

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 05:15 PM

Sorry, I made mine before I got accountability access and realized there was a subforum for this stuff

• ~Goddess Annea~ and Dryadart like this

F24 5'4

SW: 190

CW: 155.2

169 168 167 166 165 164 163 162 161 160

159 158 157 156 155 154 153 152 151 150

GW1: 152

GW2: 133

GW3: 108

UGW: 98

Accountability:

https://www.myproana...countability-✨/

#9 cannibalanabanana

cannibalanabanana

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for this! Was freaking out when I couldn't access my accountability post today.

#10 pengin

pengin

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 02:23 AM

Sorry, I made mine before I got accountability access and realized there was a subforum for this stuff

Yea, I did the same.

#11 MI82

MI82

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 12:51 AM

👍

#12 floatydina

floatydina

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 06:16 AM

Hi trying to get my posts up so I can start my accountability thread

• Dryadart likes this

🕊️ Follow my accountability thread: Dina Floats Away 🕊️

SW:  234lbs
CW: 
217.8lbs

GW1: 200lbs
GW2: 180lbs
GW3: 160lbs
GW4: 140lbs
GW5: 120lbs

UGW: 100lbs

Looking for a high BMI proana buddy, email me - [email protected]

22 year old

#13 ghostofgrey

ghostofgrey

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 September 2020 - 05:23 AM

Hi trying to get my posts up so I can start my accountability thread

lol me too, anyone know how many posts/replies you need to get access? i don't wanna seem like i'm spamming

5'8.5" ~ hw/sw: 268lbs ~ cw: 250lbs ~ lw: 119lbs ~ ugw: <lw

diagnosed ednos ~ physically & mentally ill ~ disabled

he/it pronouns ~ 24/7 freak

#14 driz69

driz69

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 07:41 PM

• Light_Tuna likes this

Walk in beauty on your path.

HW: 196

LW: 122

Follow My accountability thread

1l6YoLo.jpg

#15 sincerely_paris

sincerely_paris

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 09:39 AM

Hii! I have a question! There is a calculator that u put in ur weight and height and age and the how many calories I plan to eat per day and it gives u what your weight will be each day. I can not remember what the site is called. Anyone else know? Thank u!!

#16 slavo

slavo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 October 2020 - 09:55 AM

Hii! I have a question! There is a calculator that u put in ur weight and height and age and the how many calories I plan to eat per day and it gives u what your weight will be each day. I can not remember what the site is called. Anyone else know? Thank u!!

Losertown does something like that

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

5'7" 26m 

HW:  89 kg  (June 24, 2020)

CW:  75 kg  (Dec 3, 2020)

GW:  ~68 idk I just want visible abs

#17 NewNWell

NewNWell

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 03:51 PM

#18 dont.let.me.shine

dont.let.me.shine

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:43 AM

Hey there, I have a thread that's an accountability thread that needs to be moved. I'm not sure how to go about that. But I posted on it today. It's in the main area. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

My Progress

Highest Weight: 250

Current Weight: 219

Goals:

September 1: 220
September 12: 215
October 13: 200
December 4: 170
December 30: 160
February 18: 150
March 9: 140

Accountability

#19 CleverRelevantMisnomer

CleverRelevantMisnomer

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:48 PM

Admin, would you please move my accountability? It's linked in my signature ❤️ please and thank you
Accountability: https://www.myproana...

Current Weight: 230 - 220 - 210 - 200 - 190 - 180 - 170 - 160 - 150 - 140 - 130

#20 gothposer

gothposer

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 29 November 2020 - 05:29 PM

edit: I created a new one

hello, could you move mine to "Higher BMI Accountability"? https://www.myproana.../#entry73405269

Accountability: link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users