HOW DO YOU DELETE AN ACCOUNT - Technical Support - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

HOW DO YOU DELETE AN ACCOUNT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 persephonesflowers

persephonesflowers

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 11:07 PM

I can't find it in settings,. Please someone ik irl is trying to find my account

F24 5'4

SW: 190

CW: 155.2

169 168 167 166 165 164 163 162 161 160

159 158 157 156 155 154 153 152 151 150

GW1: 152

GW2: 133

GW3: 108

UGW: 98

Accountability:

https://www.myproana...countability-✨/

#2 mojozir

mojozir

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts
  • Locationthe bagungle

Posted 04 September 2020 - 11:08 PM

contact a mod most likely

"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."

---------------
cw/lw: 97.8
hw: 181 lbs

gw1: 150 bs

gw2: 135 lbs
ugw: 93lbs

5'7

ive lost 50+ pounds and it feels and looks like ive lost none :/
how the fuck am i bmi 15 lol

---------------

dd9424x-aa0a53a6-2292-4a67-9190-3516aa09

---------------

#3 persephonesflowers

persephonesflowers

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 11:16 PM

xx

F24 5'4

Accountability:

#4 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 13956 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 05 September 2020 - 01:51 PM

xx

The only way a mod can delete an account is if you request account deletion from your profile. 

Click on your name/profile picture on the top right and then go to 'My Settings'. On the My Settings page, look on the left hand side and that is where the option to 'Delete My Account' is located. It is towards the very bottom of the list on the left.

BUT, it is quite possible that you no longer have that option on your profile. That is a known glitch on MPA and it's been a glitch for a little while now. Nothing the mods can do to fix that. Sometimes, the glitch will randomly reverse itself and all of a sudden the option returns (happened to me), but I can't explain what causes that and it can take a long time.

The only other thing the mods can do is ban your account with a note that it's not an actual ban and you're free to return if you want. But banning your account or deleting your account doesn't remove all your content because MPA doesn't have that feature. The software is old and outdated and sucks and it's sucked for years now. 

So think on that and let me know what you want to do. I can delete threads if you link me the threads either here or PM. My PMs are working now I think.

Hopefully you have the option to delete. If you do request it for deletion please reply here and let me know and I can go delete it immediately. 

As of July 1, 2018, you can primarily find me on:

eatingdisordercentral.com

If anyone has issues with anything related to EDC, please send me a PM here instead of creating a thread about any EDC issues on MPA. I am still here helping members and doing what I can, so let's be respectful of MPA and not spam the forums here with issues or complaints about EDC. Please PM me directly and I am happy to help. <3

~Namaste~

#5 persephonesflowers

persephonesflowers

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 September 2020 - 02:34 PM

The only way a mod can delete an account is if you request account deletion from your profile.

Click on your name/profile picture on the top right and then go to 'My Settings'. On the My Settings page, look on the left hand side and that is where the option to 'Delete My Account' is located. It is towards the very bottom of the list on the left.

BUT, it is quite possible that you no longer have that option on your profile. That is a known glitch on MPA and it's been a glitch for a little while now. Nothing the mods can do to fix that. Sometimes, the glitch will randomly reverse itself and all of a sudden the option returns (happened to me), but I can't explain what causes that and it can take a long time.

The only other thing the mods can do is ban your account with a note that it's not an actual ban and you're free to return if you want. But banning your account or deleting your account doesn't remove all your content because MPA doesn't have that feature. The software is old and outdated and sucks and it's sucked for years now.

So think on that and let me know what you want to do. I can delete threads if you link me the threads either here or PM. My PMs are working now I think.

Hopefully you have the option to delete. If you do request it for deletion please reply here and let me know and I can go delete it immediately.

Hey thank you!!! Yea the option was missing for me and I was panicking real hard. But i think I’m good now so I want to keep my account and threads. Ik what to do for the future

F24 5'4

Accountability:

#6 nope999

nope999

Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Locationno

Posted 13 July 2021 - 08:25 AM

And this is the only reason I'm spamming like a schizo

So ban me if you can't fix the glitch. It was right there and a second after it wasn't and it's not coming back. The fuck.
nope

#7 deleteit666

deleteit666

Advanced Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:43 AM

I'm unable to pm or delete account in settings

Please delete my account and threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users