Tell me about your tattoo plans! - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Tell me about your tattoo plans!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 mia is a sarcastic mess

mia is a sarcastic mess

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Locationinsert something edgy

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:00 AM

Tell me everything. From meanings to plans, show me pictures, talk to me about what your motivations are behind getting some, I want to know everything!!

I've got a Polaroid style tattoo of my sister's and the triforce from the legend of Zelda so far. I want a lot of flowers on my body, video game references, self care tats, stuff like that. : ))

Ok guys, so tattoos are my one of my only motivations to stay alive a long time. I mean, I'm an artist (kinda, I guess I could call myself one) and after I realised that I can even turn my body into a canvas I got so thrilled and europhic. That's one of the reasons I want to turn myself into a puddle full of tattoos, lmao.

my accountability.

personality: unstable.

tumblr_oarq4fLQ9g1varcqro1_500.gif

#2 Mummy pig

Mummy pig

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8157 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 01:59 PM

I'd like my children to draw something for me to have on me. Like each of them draw their version of me and them holding hands or something.

I'd like a rose stem on each thigh.

Ideas from my favourite bands albums covers

Also song lyrics from a band that saved my life.

Agh I hate not having money. Being a mum of of children on disability benefits is hard.

Lowest weight:123lb

Start weight : 165lb

G1: 155lb

G2: 140lb

G3: 130lb

G4: 123lb

Ugw: undecided. 

#3 Ziola

Ziola

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1563 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 02:35 PM

There are so many things I’d love to have a tattoo of that I’d probably be completely covered if I got them all lol.

Rush has always been one of my favorite bands and a huge inspiration to me so I’d want a Rush tattoo or some sort.

Anubis, Santa Muerte, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus together, Harley Quinn, Iron Maiden

I’ve got like tons of ideas. After saving up I think the hardest part is going to be picking what I want lol.

2e13b692f148c54a57bdd4cc58937f677492d7d7

* UGW-100 *

#4 nonyabusnass

nonyabusnass

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1847 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 02:57 PM

The only one I've ever wanted to get tattooed (I've got three already and two have placement issues and will be covered eventually, but I'm not in any hurry), is of the statue of the goddess Nike of Samothrace.

She's speculated to have once been delivering a triumphant shout of victory as the armies faced their adversaries in war. I've been in love with this incredible piece since I was a child, ever since my grandfather showed me the image in a magazine. The sheer intricacies of its sculpture and movement, and the very meaning behind it absolutely fascinates me. Add to that its rich history, and I just love it.

#5 Cake321

Cake321

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9205 posts
  • LocationThe depths of hell... inpatient

Posted 12 September 2020 - 04:13 PM

I really want a tattoo of a simple flower I always draw. I started drawing it on me, to help with sh urges. Now I draw it everywhere. I want it on my hip because that’s where I started using sh. 

• snow light likes this

“And suddenly sad songs are not sad enough”
“I hate my body”
• UGW: 84 •

Little Miss is me...

Spoiler

#6 Emilia_

Emilia_

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationIn my house feeling sorry for myself

Posted 13 September 2020 - 04:46 PM

Pretty simple, 3 dots representing my siblings, the third will be a little bit bigger bc my sister is the most important person in my life, I would do anything for her

• bratbaby likes this

2.2046226218488 lb = 1.0000000000000111 kg

#7 endlessvoi-d

endlessvoi-d

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationin my grotto

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:08 AM

I really want a full-sleeve (left arm). Something dark, black only, brutal, probably references to hell and demons.

I already have a full back. Currently that's all I'm thinking but maybe one day hips too. I'd like to have hips tattooed in a more 'aesthetic' way. Not necessarily a scene representing something.

☽ accountability 

❖ fast 

Spoiler

#8 Nainsi

Nainsi

Anorexic Leprechaun

• Accountability access
  • 5719 posts
  • LocationDissociating

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:23 AM

I want a sleeve I think! Or at least a tattoo of Hello Kitty or Kuromi (yes LOL) on my arm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ana Save Me"

She/Her - 17 y.o

HW: 59kg

LW: 43kg

UGW: 40kg

Accountability

#9 Iseline

Iseline

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

I don't have any, but I'm seriously considering a small heart-shaped wreath, without any outlines, with wild flowers (bluebells, buttercups, forget-me-nots, and pink clover) that I use love to pick when I was a kid. I would either have it on the inside of my upper arm or on my ribs under my left boob. I've heard that those places hurts like heck, so that sucks a bit.

If this stuff is too nice for you, I've got some crap.

#10 whatsername☆

whatsername☆

nooch whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24531 posts
  • Locationparadise shitty

Posted 14 September 2020 - 04:19 PM

i really want to get some stuff done soon. it's been way too long- thanks, covid.

not sure what i'm going to get next, but at some point soon i want to get the bird inlays from Paul Reed Smith guitars done. it's a long story, but someone spent a whooole lot of time playing music for me a while back [on a PRS] and them doing so really helped me work through a lot of personal shit. i don't want to forget how i felt every time i saw those birds on that guitar, or the things i overcame during that time. sounds cheesy but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not sure about where i'll put it or even how i want the exact design to be, but i do want to get more than just the bird's shapes...idk. i'm taking my time deciding on this one.

551e126199d4dd11f8ecc2cd67e1880e.jpg

i also want to get this skull and and missile logo...

TBRVWT16.jpg

i saw this band in concert a year or two ago and the experience was insane in the best way. the city, the venue, bumping into musicians on the sidewalk...there were so many surreal elements to that night and it's another experience i don't want to forget. 

plus, if you see another person with one of these, you pretty much found your people :lol: 

• Vvsux likes this

🔥💀🔥

Spoiler

accountability and time wasting

share some humor here

horses make life better- v2.0

8c1b7b41861291d3c2954d822bcd34cd.jpg

nU14Dpl.png

169cm/19.2

#11 johnny joestar

johnny joestar

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1050 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:36 PM

getting my hr giger inspired tattoo soon. like november soon hopefully

would also be very down for a junji ito piece and something related to the band mayhem

• Nainsi likes this

5hk4vRv.jpg

dbc61aw-4140f87e-5ef9-4b92-86a9-9cd6e2df dbc61s6-fbeff91a-638d-42eb-a526-effae954

𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉

dcw538h-e50382de-06e6-4004-9180-f117d41a dc0ufaw-79eec0ea-b290-4b49-bd49-aeb96a99 ddfp8y7-9546b934-5361-49fa-aa24-0349aa5a

#12 lckosh

lckosh

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 01:05 PM

I want to get some seaweed tattooed on my ankle / foot. I love the sea, it is where I feel most at peace, and my granny was a marine biologist. She wrote a book on seaweed and we have some of her drawings of seaweed at my family home.

I just need to find an artist I really trust. My other tattoos (seashell, peacock feathers, swan) had less meaning so I wasn’t so concerned but this one really must be beautiful and perfect.

#13 la vie en rose

la vie en rose

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:01 PM

I've got a list, so strap in

Bravery- on my left ribcage over some self harm scars. It's going to be in my handwriting because I got myself through some tough times, and I always used to write the word bravery on my wrist when I was feeling down. The only reason it's not going on my wrist is because I want something that can be covered

Quill- left hip also over some self harm scars. Writing is what helped me vent and feel better. The quill is going to be in baby blue, pink, and lavender watercolor, arching over my hip bone

Orion- left shoulder blade. It's my fav constellation and it will look cool

Semi-colon- right hip. The meaning behind this is pretty well known. I'm only getting this one if my best friend gets it too. We were planning on doing it this summer but covid happened

Protea and daphne- left side under the Bravery. Protea symbolizes diversity and courage, daphne means "I would not have you otherwise." I'm bi and it took a while for me to get rid of the internalized homophobia and accept myself. These flowers look great together and are a subtle picture of my journey.

I'm also considering the phrase "when you know, you know," a treble clef, and a red rose. Not sure about those though

HW: 125

LW: 111

CW: 115

GW1: 115

GW2: 111

GW3: 105

GW4: 99

124 123 122 121 120

119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110

109 108 107 106 105 104 103 102 101 100

#14 truthfully

truthfully

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

I want sleeves down both arms and stuff on neck/chest haha but can't due to job etc... I asked my brother and his wife the other day (she has tattoos, he doesn't) about placement that is easy to hide and pain. It was really helpful! So I settled on my shoulder blade, and maybe shoulder to shoulder like upper half of my back idk. So thats the placement.. the design idea is flowers and 5 crows, idk how it would work lmao... the design part im leaving up to the artist. So florals, with maybe some blood on it for Color™. The only meaning behind the flowers is because it's from an album by this band. The 5 crows represent the 5 members of the band. The comeback concert of one of the members was titled 5 blackest crows, so it seems really great symbolism and to get a tattoo dedicated to them. Nothing outright "dedicated to a band" but enough symbolism that when you see it and connect the dots you know what it means. Another part of the design is the text "Until I Die." Doesn't particularly mean anything to me, but the vocalist of this band has it so I just stole it from him, but he has it on his neck and there's no way I could get away with that. I guess one could assume "I'll be your fan until I die" but its not really that. Just cool words I stole from the vocalist because I think it's cool and we'll match (well.. kind of.) Who knows, maybe those words will mean "I'll be your fan until I die" one day.

all I have in life is this shitty food

2021 weight loss accountability thread

Spoiler

PbcARLC.png

#15 ~Sharkay~

~Sharkay~

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4907 posts
  • LocationThe garbage truck fire that is the U.S.

Posted 25 September 2020 - 08:13 PM

I'm going to get a celestial body in dots on my right hand and my gamer name on the side of my neck, I just need to get the font I want.

b777a0986097775fa9835d44cf4c074a.png

#16 hungryriotgrrrl

hungryriotgrrrl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Locationprobably high somewhere

Posted 25 September 2020 - 10:41 PM

I have a little stick n' poke wave on my left side and I want to get it professionally redone and maybe jazzed up a little to be less basic. Then I want the phases of the moon either under my right boob in like a half circle shape or maybe vertically on my right hip. My grandma always signs her letters with these little bird drawings so I want to get one on my ankle or behind my ear. I'm also planning on getting a small thing with my two closest friends and whatever it is it'll be matching and maybe on our wrists. I also want to get a little chicken somewhere but I don't know where yet. Oh and also a pentacle somewhere.

i'm miss world, somebody kill me

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

#17 HateMyselfDaily

HateMyselfDaily

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2834 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:52 AM

I want a panda tattoo so fucking bad. Probably a solid color with blue-purple, purple, blue, light blue, maybe pink watercolor in the background.

• Dark Thoughts likes this

SW: 120 lbs.                                          New SW: 130 lbs.

CW: Not Sure, around 100 pounds       New CW: 111.2 lbs. 109 lbs. 108 lbs. 106.6 lbs.

LW: 84 lbs.                                             Same LW: 84 lbs.

GW: 79 lbs.                                            New GW 1: 109 lbs.; GW 2: 99 lbs.; GW 3: 84 lbs.; GW 4: 79 lbs.

I want to be better than I was before, I want to see bones again.

I love chest bones, ribs, thigh gaps, hip bones, collarbones, spines, thin faces and I feel so worthless not having them like I did at the end of last year.

c7f787ad21fdcd960d5c6f7680f5f760.500x241

tumblr_n1e47yjSwi1toamj8o1_500.gifmarah.gif?w=604tumblr_static_3wn3ip8eba2o4ckcogkcgc088.

I love this little muffin

giphy.gifI've never seen this until now but it's adorable; he does love his son. 

#18 loony26

loony26

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationUK / CEE

Posted 01 October 2020 - 03:21 AM

I'd like to have the semicolon tattoo that Clay got in 13RW  :ph34r:  :wub:

0274cf873304389f0f7c10ebe134ee8b.gif

my accountability -- make yourself at home 

my personal blog website? internet display area?

Height: 163.5 cm (5'4")

CW: 55 kg (121 lbs) 

GW: 52 kg (114 lbs)

HW: 70 kg (154 lbs)

LW: 39 kg (86 lbs)

Spoiler

#19 StyxStyxStyx

StyxStyxStyx

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • LocationForeverdark Woods

Posted 05 October 2020 - 07:45 AM

I have some kind of legitimate disaster tattoo, a spiral, I wanna turn it into a snake coiled around an apple.

A dream of another existence
you wish to die
a dream of another world
you pray for death to release the soul.
One must die to find peace inside, you must get eternal
I am a mortal but am I human ?
How beautiful life is now when my time has come
A human destiny but nothing human inside
What will be left of me when I'm dead, there was
nothing when I lived
"What you found was eternal death
no one will ever miss you"

#20 StyxStyxStyx

StyxStyxStyx

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • LocationForeverdark Woods

Posted 05 October 2020 - 07:47 AM

Pretty simple, 3 dots representing my siblings, the third will be a little bit bigger bc my sister is the most important person in my life, I would do anything for her

depending on where you get it it also means 'fuck the p*lice' xD

• Dark Thoughts and Emilia_ like this
A dream of another existence
you wish to die
a dream of another world
you pray for death to release the soul.
One must die to find peace inside, you must get eternal
I am a mortal but am I human ?
How beautiful life is now when my time has come
A human destiny but nothing human inside
What will be left of me when I'm dead, there was
nothing when I lived