Endometriosis - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Endometriosis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 62Elmstreet

62Elmstreet

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3383 posts
  • Locationsome where in the realm of possibility

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:48 PM

Right now im really having a hard time. Ive been dealing with endometriosis for 2 years now and it seems like life was so easy before my diagnosis. I never thought that at 20 I would be on disability unable to walk. I never thought I'd have to hear a dr tell that I won't get better only worse. I pushed myself so hard doing physical therapy and trying anything I could and by a miracle I can walk again. But I feel so alone. My illness is invisible so people think I'm fine but I still have bad days. I still struggle with fatigue and wonder if ill be able to keep my job. I worry that ill get bad again and won't be able to walk. I worry because I know that when I finally go back to my dr that I've been avoiding theyll tell me i need surgery again. Im sorry I'm ranting a bit but I just need someone to talk to and my boyfriend isn't responding to me

"They always told me once you started to associate food with feelings you had a problem but i had already screwed that one up apparently"

stats : view first spoiler 

Spoiler

More anime food crap here
Spoiler

More about me
Spoiler
"If you want to see beauty you must first look for it"
giphy.gif
~Sanity is for boring people

#2 dollylolly

dollylolly

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 September 2020 - 04:16 PM

Im so sorry to hear that. I dont have endometriosis myself but i can only imagine how painful it is. I hope things get better for you

#3 62Elmstreet

62Elmstreet

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3383 posts
  • Locationsome where in the realm of possibility

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:09 PM

Im so sorry to hear that. I dont have endometriosis myself but i can only imagine how painful it is. I hope things get better for you

thanks. its been hard but im trying to stay positive. im leaving my job and going to work something less physical part time

"They always told me once you started to associate food with feelings you had a problem but i had already screwed that one up apparently"

stats : view first spoiler 

Spoiler

More anime food crap here
Spoiler

More about me
Spoiler
"If you want to see beauty you must first look for it"
giphy.gif
~Sanity is for boring people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users