Does anybody have short hair and a fatter face - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Does anybody have short hair and a fatter face

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 04:09 PM

I really want to shave my head just because I hate my hair so much and there's no point in keeping it if I hate it, right? Lol
But I still live with my family and my stepdad will legit kick me out so no
But he said I'm allowed to cut it and I want a hair cut that's like shaved on the sides and longer and layered on the top (idk if anyone will know what I'm talking about but whelp)
Only problem here is I got a fat face an idk if that's just what I look like or if my face will get less fat when I lose weight. And I really want to not look like a guy if I can help it which is probably what I'm gonna get ha

So I guess I just want to know... does anybody have a fatter/rounder face and a short hair cut? And if it's not too much to ask do you have a picture? Lol I can't find any online of a similar face as me 😢

(Maybe I should post a picture of my face so I could get y'alls opinions on the fat/face shape dilemma I having lol but I'm too scared)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users