How did you feel at your LW physically, and what was BMI? - Page 4 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How did you feel at your LW physically, and what was BMI?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Hazelw

Hazelw

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 08:22 AM

^^ I hear your about not expecting the loss of bladder control! If I have a few esp wobbly days and low restrict at the moment, I feel especially weak, and I can definitely feel it around the bladder muscles. Need to pee constantly when this happens. I think for me, this can be (at the moment, at least) one of those ‘wake up call’ moments where I realise I’ve gone further than I realised and need to make a massive effort to get a little better... it’s so hard tho..

#62 OMANKO

OMANKO

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4071 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 08:32 AM

i felt really weak physically but... floaty and superior mentally ig? but i was having heart problems and muscle spasms from electrolyte fuckery. i only passed out once. the worst was probably the brain fog and lethargy, i really didn't have much energy.

chronic orthorexia + an/bp

IBS-A, adhd and bipolar ii

taking life one day at a time, currently relapsing

711ac3ac54046c9beeced563b7e05693.jpg

height   5'6

LW       101

HW       135

CW       115

accountability

my tumblr

#63 skelise

skelise

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1527 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:48 AM

Was never that low—16.2. I felt amazing TBH. I felt the most comfortable in my body than I’d ever felt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going

5'10" | CW: 118

GW1: 119

GW2: 115

UGW: 110-105

accountability

#64 lila6

lila6

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:34 AM

Had a BMI of 11 and could barely think or function. Was always so freaking cold and I was such an asshole to the people I love. Would not recommend. 

200.gif?cid=790b761101e7addfe5f6d93c043a200.gif?cid=790b7611a4c8aad5cf6b9e879b67

#65 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3712 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 AM

my lw was bmi 19.7. still saw myself as fat tho lol although i guess its better than being the bmi i'm @ rn. i felt better mentally though, my head was way clearer & i actually got things done. now i'm just miserable all the time

29lbs to go until i hit my ugw

discord: raven#9546

#66 Riban

Riban

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted Today, 03:55 AM

I never got below the 17s so I didnt have it that bad, but I was constantly dizzy and in an awful mood. Still had the energy for working out though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users