I feel like I cant focus. - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I feel like I cant focus.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 littlebug91

littlebug91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:08 PM

I feel like I cant focus on my pregnancy because I am so concerned about my weight going up. I have been trying and trying to just eat a healthy amount with maybe a craving or 2 spread out through out the week but I am just not happy with my weight. When I got pregnant this time i had finally gotten back into the 130s from being pregnant 2 years ago and giving birth at 188 pounds 😭 I know that number is huge! Well I weighed myself this morning and I am 164 pounds! My goal was to only gain a healthy 30 pounds this pregnancy but I'm only 6 months and I've already gained 26 pounds. I still have at least 2.5 more months left (my body physically cant carry to term babies 😔) I know this entire post is probably awful and I feel bad that I am even struggling with this. I should be focusing on my baby and my other son. I feel like such a horrible human being and a shit mom.
  • Maria423 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users