Hand creams? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hand creams?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marhi

marhi

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:39 PM

My right hand has a vein that throughout the day becomes more and more visible and it makes me feel old lmao. Does anyone have any hand cream recs for skin tightening or any ideas of what I can do to make it less evident?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

#2 peach dreams

peach dreams

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:43 PM

Hmm it sounds like dehydration to me. For hand creams I use the"hand and body" one from trader joes- it's really good and not too greasy and also I work there so I get a discount haha. BUT maybe drinking more fluids and also having a bit more salt if you're not getting enough would work best?

#3 marhi

marhi

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:48 PM

Hmm it sounds like dehydration to me. For hand creams I use the"hand and body" one from trader joes- it's really good and not too greasy and also I work there so I get a discount haha. BUT maybe drinking more fluids and also having a bit more salt if you're not getting enough would work best?

Oh dehydration is definitely part of it haha, I'm definitely trying to drink more water as well, but it's been like this for a couple years so I just want to see if there is something I can add to my routine. Getting to Trader Joe's is a trek for me, but I'll take a look next time I'm there to see what they have for sure!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users