favorite low cal meals/snacks!? - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

favorite low cal meals/snacks!?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jiminismybias

jiminismybias

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:41 PM

i need new low cal meals and snacks to go pick up today or else i know i’m gonna binge. any suggestions?? what’re your favs? i cant keep eating the same things :(

#2 missPB

missPB

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:08 PM

Honestly cauliflower and whatever is your fav pizza sauce.
  • deadpoets and jiminismybias like this

HOLY FUCK: 96 | 18.1
Regular Fuck: 94 |17.8
GW: 91.8 | 17.3
GW1: 90 | 17.0
GW2: 88 | 16.4

Oops: 85 | 16.1
UGW: A spectral wisp

#3 KillusionofControl

KillusionofControl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • LocationIn the forest with Jason

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:59 PM

sliced tomato - 1 is 27 cals

cherrios (not honey nut) a pretty decent portion is 150ish

low fat cottage cheese - like 2 cups is 400 or something last I checked

sweet potato - weigh your potato to be accurate but a pretty filling portion is pretty low!

halo top is obv but I love having a whole pint of ice cream for a meal

cool whip - the whole tub is 650 I believe (and its a lot! you dont need the whole thing lol)

carrots are great for mouthfeel

popcorn is light but watch out for the kinds with that weird butter grease stuff

good fish is expensive but yuuuuuummm and its low cal

cocktail shrimp in a low cal sauce

imitation crap is p good

soup is pretty safe as long as its a light version

Diagnosed AN in 2015

Height: 5'6"

CW: 108

HW: 127

LW: 93

GW: 103

"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

#4 Lightningbolt

Lightningbolt

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:25 AM

Shirataki noodles, any veggies and fruit, almond milk matcha latte, jojo’s guilt free chocolate

#5 Nainsi

Nainsi

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3052 posts
  • LocationDissociating

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:41 AM

I like tomatoes with low cal dressing. Oat flakes (similiar to oatmeal) is 76cal for a whole bowl. Seaweed, vegan prepackaged sausage, rice cakes, one biscoff cookie (35cal), bag of marshmallows (260cal for the whole bag).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insta: @brokentinydoll | Accountability

#6 midnight.

midnight.

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationDream Land

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:49 AM

an ungodly amount of cantaloupe! you can feel pregnant for only like 200 calories.

• deadpoets and Nainsi like this

hZWIxVv.jpg

#7 Nainsi

Nainsi

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3052 posts
  • LocationDissociating

Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:50 AM

an ungodly amount of cantaloupe! you can feel pregnant for only like 200 calories.

I LOVE cantaloupe.

Also Broccoli and other melons omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • midnight. likes this

Insta: @brokentinydoll | Accountability

#8 Oakleyx

Oakleyx

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:52 AM

Pickles rlly do it for me, 2 for 6? Wow a lunch
  • jiminismybias likes this

Discipline

#9 RomanticMisanthropist

RomanticMisanthropist

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • LocationVizima

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:56 AM

Skyr yoghurt for me, also FibreOne bars make a good snack. Low cal ice creams I have as a meal, konjac noodles are good too if you prepare them right

Non-binary. AN for 9 years. I'd like to recover but is it really ever gonna happen? Really? Currently major relapsing.

Also bpd af

He/him pronouns

----

giphy.gif

----

BMI: 14.7

Height: 5'8 / 174cm

CW: 44.7kg  / 98lbs

GW: 45kg / 99lbs     Achievement get!!!!!!!

GW2: 42kg / 92.5lbs (lol)

UGW: 39kg / 85lbs (lolololol yeah like that'll ever happen)

#10 Cerina

Cerina

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:30 AM

quarter cup oatmeal (75) egg (70) small sugar cookie (53) = 198 calories. the sugar cookie puts off binges because i enjoy small sweets and don't fully cut myself off. the oatmeal keep's me satisfied before my next meal. the egg gives me enough protein to start my day focused and think more clearly. it's my favorite meal. i put the egg and oatmeal in a bowl together with salt and pepper, and put the cookie on the side. if you dont like savory oatmeal you can always put the egg on a small plate to the side and crumble the cookie into the oatmeal instead. i do either.

serving of tofu (70-90) quarter cup of rice (50) tikka masala sauce (50). doesn't sound like much but it fills a small dinner sized bowl for me. the tofu is my protein, i like rice because it keeps me satisfied, and the tikka masala sauce is how i flavor it all and its so warm and feels great. spicier foods also put off hunger

cauliflower rice is fun to make, you just put chopped up pieces of cauliflower in a food processor or blender till its like rice and cook it up with soy sauce. depending on how much you eat and sauce you want its still very low cal

i really like peanut butter crackers for cravings (200 for six big crackers) butter/ club crackers (70 for four crackers) fiber one brownies (70-90 depending where you live) jello (70) 

i like taking a tortilla (50) and putting a quarter cup vegan cheese on it (70) and folding it over. i cook it in a skillet and make a really good quesadilla! you can season it with mexican seasoning mixes or get pre-seasoned cheese, or dip it in taco sauce, whatever you wanna do

sometimes you can get 4-5 frozen wontons for 150 calories, and soy sauce is only 10

halo top is great oc and my favorite flavors are oatmeal cookie or peanut butter cup

animal crackers are sooo underrated and i could seriously restrict on solely them, but that would be terrible restriction. they're 140 cals for a bag of like 40 small sized crackers in cute shapes, its the dream for my ED 

half a pack of ramen is 150 calories with the seasoning pack. with the rest over noodles you can save them for later and toss them in soy sauce, peanut sauce, sesame, pasta sauce even. its cheap and very tasty imo haha you can always add veggies or an egg also!

vegan morning star corn dogs are sooo tasty and 140 cals each. i like some mustard on it

also im just going to recommend that a serving of cinnamon toast cereal is alot of fucking cereal and 140 calories. when im feeling sick or really down and need something better than diet food i eat it. i like to eat it dry and like one piece at a time and its just such a comfort. also chicken noodle/vegan chicken noodle soups. they're usually 60-90 cals per cup. if you're not feeling great it WILL lift your spirits. stock up on canned soup if you're ever feeling good. it will put off binges your body is craving. if you bloat a little, its just the sodium tho i want to say. i dont often bloat from it but sometimes it happens. hope you're doing good!

• deadpoets and jiminismybias like this

Your average long term member back again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users