So scared of myself .. - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

So scared of myself ..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Desolation-Boy

Desolation-Boy

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:17 PM

I'm almost at my UGW and I know I'll just want to go lower. I'm luckily about to be put in a refeeding program and my ED has sped up cause I'm scared of all the calories and weight gain that will be going on. I'm planning to hit 95lbs and hold it. But then again my ED us string and I think I'm losing to it. I have moments where I genuinely get scared of myself and for myself. My doctors are worried. I hope I can go into this program and meet people cause I'm also really alone. I also hope I don't run out the front door since I'm an adult and so I can run if I wanted to... Fuck. What do I do ...
  • taeyong’s bestie likes this

Add me on Discord: orange-juice221#1595

Add me on snap: boy.andthebeast

Diagnosis: Anorexia Binge Eating/purging Subtype

Pronouns:; He/Him

height: 5'5''

sw: 120.8 lbs 

CW: 99lbs  

Gw1: 110

Gw2: 105

Gw3: 100

Gw4: 97

UGW: 95

#2 princesskyslani

princesskyslani

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:22 PM

I know how you feel. It’s a big step to want to get help though which shows that you can. I believe in you. :) I wish you all the best luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 Desolation-Boy

Desolation-Boy

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:44 PM

I know how you feel. It’s a big step to want to get help though which shows that you can. I believe in you. :) I wish you all the best luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. Im trying to balance hiding my ED at home and getting help, so it means a lot to have someone support me in all in this isolating Secret disorder. Thank you again. I wish you the best in your recovery too! 🙂🙂

Add me on Discord: orange-juice221#1595

Add me on snap: boy.andthebeast

Diagnosis: Anorexia Binge Eating/purging Subtype

Pronouns:; He/Him

height: 5'5''

sw: 120.8 lbs 

CW: 99lbs  

Gw1: 110

Gw2: 105

Gw3: 100

Gw4: 97

UGW: 95

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users