would this hair cut look bad on me (and another question lol) - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

would this hair cut look bad on me (and another question lol)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:26 PM

idk what compelled me to post a picture of myself. I haven't took a picture willingly in like years

soooooo i be trying to glow up lol and my hair is all crazy lengths so I'm trying to tame it

would this type hair cut look bad on me

and obviously to make an educated decision you need a picture of my ugly mug lolI don't usually wear my hair like this but i wanted you guys to be able to see the general shape of my face

(ignore how weird i look, I am lazy and don't take care of myself and I had to take this picture on my moms phone at Mach speed when she was gone because my camera is trash. I also have trich so that's why my hair looks so frizzy.)

now for my other not as important but at the same time just as important question.my goal is to lose 40-50lbs, do you think my face shape will change at all? you cant tell in the picture because I'm kind of looking up but I got a lil bit of a double chin

please don't quote this I'm probably gonna delete after I get a answer

also sorry that this post was all over i had pictures in spots but than it didn't work and i was too lazy to fix it haha

Attached Files

• Attached File  face.pdf   72.78KB   44 downloads

• Phantogram and Daniel4754 like this

#2 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:27 PM

Lol did the attachment work? I've never put a picture on her before 😂

#3 miaowkitty

miaowkitty

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5073 posts
  • Locationɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:31 PM

I think that would look really amazing on you, tbh. Keep in mind though that the hair in those pictures appear to be styled, so to have your hair look like that permanently it would take a lot of effort. It would really suit your face shape though, I think it would be perfect. Your face might get slightly narrower, but you already have a very pretty face shape, I look like a chipmunk lmao

• Daniel4754 likes this

#4 Starduss

Starduss

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2693 posts
  • LocationThe bottom of the Baggie

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:34 PM

It would!!! Please post a pic when you get it.
  • Daniel4754 likes this
pfazq.png

#5 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:41 PM

I think that would look really amazing on you, tbh. Keep in mind though that the hair in those pictures appear to be styled, so to have your hair look like that permanently it would take a lot of effort. It would really suit your face shape though, I think it would be perfect. Your face might get slightly narrower, but you already have a very pretty face shape, I look like a chipmunk lmao

Omg thank you so much for that. I really want this haircut but my mom and stepdad said I would look fat (they're so kind)
And believe it or not, no one in my 19 years of existence has called my pretty so tysm I might cry.

And I'm sure your beautiful! I think of my face as chipmunky (not a word but whatever) as well lol
  • miaowkitty likes this

#6 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:43 PM

It would!!! Please post a pic when you get it.

Thank you! And I'll be sure to do that 😊

#7 diet pill

diet pill

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:46 PM

there is no way you have never been called pretty before :o you are! i'm envious of the eyelid and brow space you have

i think your face is well suited for longer hair, as it is a little long. i think the longer, green hair cut would suit you best

• miaowkitty likes this

DC4Zuue.jpg?1

asa           16            ed

im never eating againGjbPGAT.png?1

looking for buddies : GjbPGAT.png?1

click the syringe

#8 miaowkitty

miaowkitty

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 5073 posts
  • Locationɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:48 PM

Omg thank you so much for that. I really want this haircut but my mom and stepdad said I would look fat (they're so kind)
And believe it or not, no one in my 19 years of existence has called my pretty so tysm I might cry.

Are you serious? You're genuinely so pretty, your eyes and eyebrows are beautiful. You need to find better people in your life tbh. 

The haircut wouldn't make you look fat. You have the perfect face shape for it, it would make your features look bigger.

I could cry at the fact that nobody appreciates your beauty!! <3

#9 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:49 PM

It's nice to put a username with a face, as they say! You're pretty so I think that nearly any hairstyle would look good on you. It doesn't seem that hard to maintain on a daily basis. Just some hair gel, right? I've decided that you should go for a nose ring rather than a tongue ring. But it's just hair it'll grow back if you dislike it. :)
SW: 348 • CW: 326 • GW: 200 • MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

#10 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:51 PM

there is no way you have never been called pretty before :o you are! i'm envious of the eyelid and brow space you have

i think your face is well suited for longer hair, as it is a little long. i think the longer, green hair cut would suit you best

Thank you so so much!!
And I might actually dye it green too 😂 I really want to
  • diet pill likes this

#11 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:53 PM

It's nice to put a username with a face, as they say! You're pretty so I think that nearly any hairstyle would look good on you. It doesn't seem that hard to maintain on a daily basis. Just some hair gel, right? I've decided that you should go for a nose ring rather than a tongue ring. But it's just hair it'll grow back if you dislike it. :)

Thank you Daniel!!!
And yea I think so? I actually hair a hair cut similar to this when I was like 12 lol and I remember I liked it but I don't really remember?? Lol
And I actually want to to get a nose ring one day but I'm taking baby steps 😂 the tongue seemed less noticable to me

#12 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:56 PM

I just realized that you have to download the PDF, sorry bout that!
I'm not good at using electronics which is quite ironic since I spend like 10 hours a day on this thing lol

#13 Daniel4754

Daniel4754

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:02 PM

I was thinking of something like this. I'd say it's about as noticable as a tongue ring. https://imgur.com/a/O5AHQor
SW: 348 • CW: 326 • GW: 200 • MyFitnessPal: Daniel8746

#14 Kylamoo

Kylamoo

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:04 PM

I was thinking of something like this. I'd say it's about as noticable as a tongue ring. https://imgur.com/a/O5AHQor

I actually want to get my septum one day (which is the bull ring looking one lol I don't know) and if I want to hide it I can just flip it up
But I'll probably just get both my tongue and nose lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users