Hello, I’m “relapsing” - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Hello, I’m “relapsing”

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Whaleonascale

Whaleonascale

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 01:05 AM

Hi everyone. I’m new to MPA but I’m no stranger to my ED. I am 23 years old, been through treatment before, and beginning a relapse. The difference is this time I am aware of the ensuing relapse. I just actually don’t want to change or get better. I need this relapse. Everything in my life is falling apart. I’m struggling to get by day to day and the only thing getting me through is this. I need to hit rock bottom. But I need your help to get there. If I hit rock bottom than all my problems will be solved because there will be no choice at that point. I can drop out of life and everyone will understand. Anyways, I hope some of you can understand what I mean. I will be ISO someone to hold me accountable. I am approx 115 lbs (I know...it’s a lot). Help me get to 100?
  • skinnyme-isback likes this

#2 skinnyme-isback

skinnyme-isback

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2696 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:47 AM

Hi there! Welcome to MPA! I'm so sorry you're going through this. We're here for you. <3 <3

#3 coldthin

coldthin

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2124 posts
  • Locationa downward spiral

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:30 AM

Hi, and welcome

LlOVMmv.png

my tumblr :-)

Spoiler