VELOCITY - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

VELOCITY

velocity biotest biotest suppliments velocity diet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 highonempty

highonempty

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNWA, USA

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:59 PM

is anyone familiar with the Velocity Diet? i am considering participating in a modified version of it. simply put i don't have the funds to purchase their protien powder (it is truly the BEST tasting, very expensive though), or other supplements. i will attach the e-book that explains how go about it.

in short, you walk/jog a minimum 45-60 minutes EVERY day. strength train every other day. consume only fish oil supplements & protein shakes during the day, with one solid healthy meal for dinner, & a pre-workout mix on the days you strength train.

it's about a month long, if i recall correctly. the before & after results of some of the women who did it successfully on the Biotest forums are phenomenal!

i don't have a gym membership anymore, so i will be training with 10lb dumbbells, an ab wheel & stability ball at home. it is going to take A LOT of discipline & support from one an other, if anyone is interested in joining me? there's no set date just yet, thought i would get a few opinions first.

oh, & for the heck of it, my current weight is that of a whale. 149lbs (67kg), my goal is to reach 120lbs (54kg), & my lowest was somewhere around 135-140lbs (61-63kg). i am 5'8 (172cm), & yes i am very aware of how unhealthy my goals are, SO PLEASE do not judge me. this is my battle, not yours.

Attached Files

#2 Leonnoire

Leonnoire

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 10:30 AM

I am familiar with it, but it honestly looks unsustainable. I would rather ramp the calories up than tax my kidneys like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users