What perfume do you dislike - Page 2 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What perfume do you dislike

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 skinnystripper

skinnystripper

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9439 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:59 PM

There's one by Le Labo that literally smells like feces to me. God, I wish I could remember the name. Oh, and Black Opium by YSL. I know, I know ...it's a cult favorite but it's not for me. 

#22 Mareah

Mareah

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:44 PM

Amazing Grace by Philosophy is fucking disgusting and seems to be the Karen fragrance of choice.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

As someone who works selling fragrances I can confirm that this is entirely accurate.

5' hijabi

HW: 223

SW: 152

CW: 127

GW: 85?

#23 ivy-cix66

ivy-cix66

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1461 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:58 PM

the worst perfume i’ve ever owned was The Body Shop ‘Italian Summer Fig’. I thought it smelt absolutely awful but my mum loved it so i gave it to her. (when she wears it i think it smells nice so it’s probably to do with ph levels or something). I used to wear Britney Spears ‘Midnight Fantasy’ every single day when i was 13, I still have the bottle but i think it smells so sickly sweet now.
I have MOR ‘Marshmallow’ perfume which I really like, it smells like pink musk sticks but not overly sweet. My all time favourite perfume though I bought from a little store in byron bay, the label has rubbed off now but it was $10 night queen essential oil perfume, I wear it every day and i get so many compliments on it

#24 Sherry_Berry

Sherry_Berry

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Locationyour fantasies

Posted Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Britney Spears’ Fantasy.

Height: 5'4.75"

CW: 118.8lbs (BMI: 19.9) -  12/1/20

GW1: 115lbs (BMI - 19.3)

GW2: 110lbs (BMI - 18.4)

GW3: 105lbs (BMI - 17.6)

GW4: 100lbs (BMI - 16.8)

GW5: 95lbs (BMI - 15.9)

UGW: 90lbs (BMI - 15.1) Goal by June 13

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." - A Midsummer Night's Dream

#25 somber_girl

somber_girl

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1022 posts
  • Locationprobably sleeping.

Posted Today, 09:32 AM

not a specific branded perfume but lavender smells disgusting

#26 ProdigalDaughter000

ProdigalDaughter000

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

I used to use the Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea(I was 14 and only used b&bw) but now I cant even take a whiff of it without feeling nauseous! I only use Daisy by Marc Jacobs because im broke and cant afford Amouge Fate(plan on getting it on my bday)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users